• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Camber kits?

The Thom Ayotte kit will give you about 2.5 degrees in the rear only.

I am wondering if anyone knows or can disclose the camber range available with each kit? for example can be adjusted from -1 to -4 as desired etc.

Thom's:
Ti Dave:
Comptech:

My primary focus at the moment is for adjusting the front camber but rear numbers are welcome! I feel like this would be useful info for anyone who has a desired alignment spec in mind.

Sorry if this is considered a thread hijack, I will be happy to start a new thread if necessary.

Up to an additional one degree on either the front of rear with Cedar Ridge Bushings. Here is the rear main adjustable bushing/bearing.
attachment.php

I was able to get back to -1.5 degrees 93 spec on my lowered car.

Attachments

• IMG_20160610_182843740_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160610_182843740_HDR.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 916
Up to an additional one degree on either the front of rear with Cedar Ridge Bushings. Here is the rear main adjustable bushing/bearing. I was able to get back to -1.5 degrees 93 spec on my lowered car.

Thank you for the info! Also out of curiosity how did affect ride quality and NVH?

Up to an additional one degree on either the front of rear with Cedar Ridge Bushings. Here is the rear main adjustable bushing/bearing.
I was able to get back to -1.5 degrees 93 spec on my lowered car.

Did you swap the bushings yourself? I think I need to find some pipes to experiment with. There shouldn't be any need to remove and mail this back to Portland Oregon for Dave to swap.

Thanks.

Did you swap the bushings yourself? I think I need to find some pipes to experiment with. There shouldn't be any need to remove and mail this back to Portland Oregon for Dave to swap.

Thanks.

I searched EVERYWHERE...I like to think of myself as resourceful (Lowes, Home Depot, McMaster-Carr) Nobody has the correct diameter to safely remove the OEM bushings.
PM me if you need 'the tools' I made a couple of sets due to frustration.

Rich Wong

Working on some replacement upper arms made or CroMoly that have rode ends for pivots, will allow up to 4 degrees of correction. These are parts I started 10 years ago when a customer was building a race car in shop. Money ran out, project died and these sat on the shelf 80% done...

Pics soon I hope.

Plus working on a new press in bearing set for upper rear A arms that will have about ~2 degrees of correction and should be reversible to OEM spec by changing mount holes. Plan is to have a kit that can be sent out for local install rather than the in shop machining I have been doing for race A arms.

Hi Alan,

Are you the happy owner of the 3.5L stroked Rocket Bunny NSX?
It would be most interesting to share more info about your car!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4oDvMJz_4k

Hi CB72,
I will open soon a new thread with all the mods and features about my car here on the prime, but for the moment you can check it out thru the facebook page in the link here below :wink:

Alan23NSX

https://www.instagram.com/alansimoni/
https://www.facebook.com/SimoniRacingNSXProject/

CRF is still around, website took a dump last month and is still down...hopefully fixed soon.

PM if you need parts or find me on FB!

Where can i get TI Dave website. I gave BZ Coilovers with 19's on the back. It is eating the tires. Would like to have some rear correction.
Thanks for help

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Where can i get TI Dave website. I gave BZ Coilovers with 19's on the back. It is eating the tires. Would like to have some rear correction.
Thanks for help

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Reach out to him directly @ (503) 621-9670. Best way IMO.

Back