• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 2014 ?

OK, this may be a bit early, but where is NSXPO 2014 going to be?
I have not heard anything...

T-16 days and counting :smile:

Best regards

T-9 days and counting

I have $2600 saved up already for the next NSXPO. Hopefully I will have saved up about $5400 before NSXPO 2014. It's not cheap to go from Norway to wherever NSXPO is, but it is worth it everytime I go

Best regards

Might go depending on NSXPO location.

Hope for Ohio, I want a tour of the NSX plant :biggrin:

Hi

I don't think that there will be Ohio in 2014. Ted Klaus answered that question on NSXPO 2013. I can't remember what he said exactly, but I had a feeling that it's not going to happen for 2014. Maybe 2015. Who knows.

Best regards

Texas, Arizona or Cali would be nice. Maybe get to drive on the COA. Austin is a great city for this sort of event!

Just a reminder that in order to have an NSXPO in any region a local committee must submit a bid for that area. That said, I can confirm that there are no bids submitted for Texas/COA.

Probably NSXCA newbie questions, but:
-where do we submit NSXPO bids?
-can we see active bids? are previous bids archived anywhere?
-what exactly is the bidding/selection process?

I think they keep the bids secret until announcement. And I remember from another member that spoke w/ Ted Klaus that he would see what could be done, but couldn't guarantee anything, He didn't denounce anything.

Probably NSXCA newbie questions, but:
-where do we submit NSXPO bids?
-can we see active bids? are previous bids archived anywhere?
-what exactly is the bidding/selection process?

Bids get solicited by the NSXCA each year and are submitted directly to the Board.

The proposals are not public or published so that each region submitting one must come up with their own agenda and proposal without "stealing" ideas from their "competition".

Prior bids are forwarded to any region interested in submitting a proposal for a future NSXPO after they have formed an organizing committee and forwarded their request to the Board.

The "bid" is a fairly detailed agenda for what the local region would like to do during an NSXPO including identifying local committee members and their roles in the process, identifying dates for the event, proposed activities, providing hotel/dining options and anticipated costs as well as availability and cost of track days. The proposals are reviewed by the Board and the Board may request revisions for clarification or perhaps to assist in determining financial feasibility of the proposal.

T-9 days and counting

I have $2600 saved up already for the next NSXPO. Hopefully I will have saved up about $5400 before NSXPO 2014. It's not cheap to go from Norway to wherever NSXPO is, but it is worth it everytime I go

Best regards

T-2 days and counting.

It's snowing. The NSX is parked with it's silk pyjamas on waiting for spring. My two motorcycles are sleeping tucked in. My daily beater the Mugen Si are plowing around with it's front spoiler in the snow.

I need to have something to look forward to. Well I will have a new apartment in june. But NSXPO is THE thing. Looking forward to it getting announced so I can start the planning.

Best regards

T-2 days and counting.

It's snowing. The NSX is parked with it's silk pyjamas on waiting for spring. My two motorcycles are sleeping tucked in. My daily beater the Mugen Si are plowing around with it's front spoiler in the snow.

I need to have something to look forward to. Well I will have a new apartment in june. But NSXPO is THE thing. Looking forward to it getting announced so I can start the planning.

Best regards
Happy Healthy New Year to you Martin!!!!

Happy Healthy New Year to you Martin!!!!

Thanks

Health is what it is. (Damn I look good..eh not). A lot of women yelled "hey you sexy man" when I was in Thailand in 2004. Even though I know that I am far from sexy. It was fun though. NSXPO soon which will be fun.

Best regards

Drum roll please...And the winning bid is...

Any more information on if it will be Ohio or do we need to brush off our dusty applications and resubmit?

Last edited:
Back