• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 2014 ?

You all realize that every time a post is made to this thread we receive an email. And if we don't go to the thread, we won't receive further notifications. And I also realize that you are super duper excited to see our dates.
But you may not realize that each and every time I see that message header in my inbox I get a little bubble of hope that it is the news we are waiting for. And every time I see that it is just another complaint/remark on the fact that we haven't received our news my little bubble is burst and I deflate again :(
At least today's "news" was funny and I love you all which makes it somewhat easier on my poor aging heart. Have pity ;)

Sorry to burst your bubble.:rolleyes:

You all realize that every time a post is made to this thread we receive an email. And if we don't go to the thread, we won't receive further notifications. And I also realize that you are super duper excited to see our dates.
But you may not realize that each and every time I see that message header in my inbox I get a little bubble of hope that it is the news we are waiting for. And every time I see that it is just another complaint/remark on the fact that we haven't received our news my little bubble is burst and I deflate again :(
At least today's "news" was funny and I love you all which makes it somewhat easier on my poor aging heart. Have pity ;)
Bump, just for you.. Pam

sorry was thinking about Bone Thugs N Harmony its the " thuggish ruggish bone...."

there better be armed swat teams around our cars at all hours

I've only been to Columbus, OH once. I flew to Baltimore, MD to pick up a Merkur XR4ti years back and drive it back to Omaha. I spent the night (part of it) at a Motel 6 in Columbus (cheap, figuring I was just going to grab some quick sleep & hit the road again). As it turned out, about 2:30 AM I heard some gun shots. Looked out the window and didn't see much of anything going on.

I couldn't get to sleep after that, so I decided to check out and hit the road for home. As I was checking out the cops were running around both sides of the building with their shot guns, etc.

I figured it was a good time to hit the road. I didn't have plates or the proper DMV transport papers. All I had was a hand made In Transit sign on my rear window.

That is my only experience with Columbus, OH. I'm sure it's a nice place during the day :smile: I really can't say much, I don't know if there is hardly a day that goes by in Omaha, NE that somebody isn't shot or stabbed someplace.

(Disclaimer... I don't even know if Columbus, OH will be the spot, I'm guessing not... but maybe. I'm just giving my experience there years ago based off Shawns post).

Last edited:
We had a very successful and enjoyable NSXPO in Ohio in 2007. The host hotel was on the outskirts of Columbus in a very nice area and there were no problems so I wouldn't expect there to be any overwhelming need for armed swat teams. And this is from one who had all his luggage, tools, etc. stolen out of his SUV at the Marriott during the Colorado NSXPO. Hope we get the dates (and location) soon.

1995 Midnight Pearl

We had a very successful and enjoyable NSXPO in Ohio in 2007. The host hotel was on the outskirts of Columbus in a very nice area and there were no problems so I wouldn't expect there to be any overwhelming need for armed swat teams. And this is from one who had all his luggage, tools, etc. stolen out of his SUV at the Marriott during the Colorado NSXPO. Hope we get the dates (and location) soon.

1995 Midnight Pearl

Seriously? That's horrible.

Dates are set and NSXCA members will be notified first via email shortly...............

Awesome! Now I'll spend hours hitting the Send/Receive button on Outlook.

Wait, you guys haven't received the email yet, who did you all pi-s off?

J/K

J/K

Last edited:
Oh yeah can't wait for the e-mail

I guess Ken was right, 4/14 meant April 2014 instead of April 14th all along! :biggrin:

Ken is always right :)

I recieve a sms to my phone when I get a new email. My phone is hooked up to my Pebble watch so when it vibrates for a new sms I vibrate in pure exitement. :)

Best regards

10-14 thru 10-19:biggrin:

Hi

Mail just popped in. There will be a official post from NSXCA. But here it is condensed

Tuesday October 14 - Sunday October 19, 2014

Trackday Tuesday - Thursday October 14 - 16 from 8AM - 12PM each day and will be held at
Mid-Ohio.

Social registration will start on the evening of Wednesday October 15 and the social
portion will go through the rest of the week.

The planning has begun to go there. See you all there

Edit: Damn I was not the fastest one posting this info :)
Best regards

Last edited:
Back