• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AVOID buyer Jordanb2, gave a fake UPS number and im stuck with the shipping charges.

Sold my coolant tank to this guy back in late November, prior to purchasing, he asks for some quotations on shipping which i get a few options for him . i did various actual screen shots of what it would cost so there was no markup at all from my side. In the end, he tells me to ship it on his UPS account and gives me a "account number".

Quite a few hiccups along the way with him receiving the shipment. First the address he gives me, who ever lives there rejects the shipment, i contact the buyer (Jhanny) and advise him. He tells me its a mixup and to have UPS try again. I do as he instructs and its gets rejected a second time. I contact the buyer again and he tells me not to worry and he'll handle it but for me to contact UPS again. Third times the charm and its not rejected this time. I think its all good and done. 2 weeks later i receive a bill from UPS for the delivery charge as they indicate the account number was not valid.

Of course, i think maybe its a US/Canada thing and the systems aren't linked together, the total is only $11 so i think no big deal, its an honest mistake and the buyer will take care of it. Numerous attempts to contact the buyer (private email, PM etc) have all resulted in no responses over the past 3.5 weeks. Im going to pay the whopping $11 for the shipping because this guy obviously cant afford it.

So Jhanny Q**** of Port Chester, NY. If you really wanted to screw someover over for shipping charges, firstly you should have picked a larger amount, but maybe $11 is a large amount for you and you should sell your nsx and buy something more affordable. Good Luck screwing over your reputation here on prime for such a measly amount of money.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/142135-Stock-Interior-Parts-for-sale

Back