• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 LBBP Route-KS Madonna Wide Body Mega Build

Yea I was thinking the same thing on the mirrors. The spoon/carbon 6 style look so much better IMO. But everyone's preferences are different though. Look forward to seeing this finished.

Gil, I wish you could trailer this thing to NSteXpo for us to gawk at all weekend. I love almost every part on this build but why do those side mirrors look so bulky? The rest of the parts are jaw dropping gorgeous and this is easily the best current build on prime.

Appreciate the kind words!

- - - Updated - - -

Yea I was thinking the same thing on the mirrors. The spoon/carbon 6 style look so much better IMO. But everyone's preferences are different though. Look forward to seeing this finished.

The Gruppe-M Aero Mirrors will actually fit this build better IMHO. They look very large and bulky as they are close ups. Carbon 6 Mirrors would look the same. Here is a slightly different view that may put things into perspective.

img_0.jpeg

yar-piratemonkey.jpg

They do look better in that picture, I just figured they would be either door mounted or window mounted, not both, but hey, who am I to say anything? this thing is going to kick a$$ when finished

This is one CRAZY build. I can't wait to see the finishing of it.

I can't wait also! =) it's going be awesome Kawabunga Dude hahaha.

Worked the back portion and resin filled the gaps after reinforcing with 8oz fiberglass.
1406341531_zpsf90d301d.jpg

Back to their glory and spot on with fitment and gap. Fenders are not completed yet as they will have additional work done to work with offsets picked for the wheels and OEM fender liners.
1406353066_zpsc8a223ba.jpg

Keep Posted =)

Thank you everyone for your kinds words. Yes, Gil's work is pretty damn amazing! He's been awesome and helped me tremendously in every aspect of this build. Just wait until you see what else he has in store for this build!

Just a quick update on the parts list for this build. It isn't quite finished yet, but pretty close.

Exterior Parts:

DownForce NSX-R Wing, LED Light, Carbon
DownForce Rear Window Garnish
DownForce Hood Duct
DownForce NA2R, Front Hood, Carbon
Route-KS Madonna Kit
Gruppe M NSX Aero Mirrors
Carbon Trunk Lip
LED Taillights w/center tail lens
DownForce Carbon Trunk
Short Antenna
Extra OEM Fuel Door
Unfilled "H" Logo for Center Tail Light
DownForce Carbon Trunk
GT-One NA2R, Hood, Dry Carbon
GT-One, Trunk, Dry Carbon
Shine Auto Project Rear Diffuser (S2000)
F1 Rear Diffuser Light
NA2R, NSX-R Hood Duct (Procar)

Interior Parts:

NSX-R Mesh Shift Boot with Carbon Trim Panel
NA2 NSX-R Titanium Shift Knob
Type-S Shift Lever
NSX Short Shifter Kit (SoS)
SOS 7.0 inch LCD Monitor
Honda Navigation Pod w/vent
NSX-R Pedal Set
NSX-R Extended Seat Belt Receivers
Takata 4-Point Harnesses
Status Ring GT-X Custom Seat x 2
SoS Speed Engineering Seat Mounts x 2
JDM Steering Wheel with Honda Airbag
Various Carbon Fiber Interior Parts
Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel w/Honda Air Bag
Extra JDM OEM Steering Wheel for Steering Wheel Conversion
Comptech Harness Bar
02+ NSX-R Cluster Face Plate
Bulhead Interior Trim Pieces for carbon
LED Bulb Kit
Outlet Assy., R PN: 83520-SL0-A03ZC
Outlet Assy., L PN: 83570-SL0-A03ZC

Suspension/Brakes:

WP Pro Front and Rear BBK w/ Gold anodize hats and rotors, 360mm, parking brake
Sway Bar End Links
Non-Compliance Toe Links
Non-Compliance Rear Beam Bushing Kit
SoS Sway Bars
Secret Wheels 18x8/19x11.5
NSX-R rear lower chassis reinforcement bar (SoS)
NSX-R front upper chassis bar & bracket kit (SoS)
SoS NSX-R chassis bar spacer kit (SoS)
Titanium Lug Nuts
Lift System w/upper mounts and custom passenger side mount (i-lift)
Cedar Ridge Non-Compliance Front Pivot Clamps

Engine/Transmission:

LoveFab LF600 Turbo Kit
LoveFab FI Spec Exhaust Manifolds
AEM EMS 2
SoS Sport 350 Clutch & Flywheel Kit (SoS)
Injector Dynamics 1000cc Injectors
AEM Air Intake Temperature Sensor Kit
Gauge Art Display
9 Piece Cooling Hose Kit
Coolant/Oil Catch Can
Oil Pan
Oil Filler Cap
Billet Cam Plugs
72mm Billet Throttle Body
76mm Throttle Body
Aluminum Coolant Reservoir Tank
AEM Universal Inline Wideband UEGO Controller (SoS) x 2
SoS UEGO Electrical Install Kit (SoS)
Walbro 255 LPH high pressure fuel pump & nsx fitting kit (SoS)
SoS Fuel Pump & Accessory Power Distribution Kit (SoS)
Flywheel Bolts (SoS)
Science of Speed Wastegate Solenoid Valve Kit
Injector Dynamics Plug and Play adapter kit
NGK Iridium IX - No 7 Spark Plugs (SoS)
3 Bar Map Sensor & Harness Kit for EMS (SoS)
Koyo Radiator
RFY Pulley Kit
Gold Heat Shielding
Spoon Sports Reservior Tank Cover
Mugen Low-Temp Thermostat
Koyo Radiator Cap (blue) x 2
Moon Face Magnetic Drain Plug (1ea. Oil Pan and 1ea. Transmission)
Used 3.2L Intake Manifold
Intake Manifold Gaskets
ProSpeed Thermal Intake Gasket Set x 2
L&R Ignition Coil Covers
VVIS Delete Kit (SoS)

There are still a few more items to purchase, but this will give you an idea of what has gone into this thus far.

Stay tuned...things are about to get VERY interesting!

Last edited:
Why do you have two hoods and two trunks?

Because I ordered my GTOne Dry Carbon Hood and Trunk first. It took a very long time for them to be completed and at one point I thought that the money I spent was lost. Since I could not obtain information on these parts, I went ahead and ordered a DownForce Hood and Trunk. As luck would have it, the DF parts arrive and bam, the GTOne parts arrive very shortly thereafter. That is how it goes I guess. You will notice that I have a few duplicates and that is because I bought one thing and went a different direction later.

Got some great news from Detlef (Procar)! The air duct is ready to go and being shipped. Folks, if you haven't worked with Detlef, he's great! He's been very helpful from start to finish and we all know his carbon parts are top notch. See for yourself!

NSX-R airduct.jpg

Thanks Detlef!

Got some great news from Detlef (Procar)! The air duct is ready to go and being shipped. Folks, if you haven't worked with Detlef, he's great! He's been very helpful from start to finish and we all know his carbon parts are top notch. See for yourself!

Thanks for the kind words.

I'm quite sure that you will like the Procar NSX-R airduct.

I spot the rear license plate garnish too
That part is for european NSX only, to cover the Euro smile.

photo-12243-3767ed7d.jpg

Baller status achieved..... Just saying. Awesome build.

Baller status achieved..... Just saying. Awesome build.

Thanks! I will say though, the only thing that is mine in Detlef's picture is the NSX-R Air Duct.

this thread makes me smile after those images keep coming to think what kind of Love for NSX you got!

My helpful aid arrived, no more compressor noise and additional electricity used.
1406403402_zps9b2d72ea.jpg

With all the equipment I have to do tasks I should kick myself pretty hard for not ordering this awhile ago. Save my electric bill and it's quiet (VERY)
Mirka Electric DA sander. This isn't your go to Sears or Harbor Freight and buy a DA sander and say it does the same type. Top quality, brushless motor, speed settings by touch and controls buttons. Also the vacuum connection and feeder is a major plus for a clean work area. Chris's car will get plenty of play time with. Super awesome.
1406341535_zps32004cc8.jpg

Making a cameo!!! Pretending to work =) on this LBBP mega wheel structure.
1406560299_zps9e981740.jpg

Checking the additional A arm brake caliper wing tip rudder for his tire pressure timing, going to be a discontinued item so before I tell Chris he isn't done spending I better check the diagphram plate that connects the water tube to the seat belt modification link. Gotta be on point.
1406560185_zpsb40294f8.jpg

Last edited:
Are those pajama pants? Hmmmmmm???? :)

Chris did you win the lotto? Or are you Chris Coffey by day and Duece Bigelow Male Gigolo by night?

Last edited:
Back