• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone in contact with Shad/Driving Ambition lately?

I've been trying to follow up with Shad on some additional work to get done for a little over a month and no response to emails. I tried calling and leaving a message by the voice mail box is full so I can't leave one.

Anyone in contact with them recently?

He might be at an event or a race. Call up CT Engineering, Chris or Nate probably knows where Shads at.

Thanks Coconut, I'll try that.

Batmans: Next round of work is dropping the header to install an oil pan baffle and a bunch of other little things. Also wanted to get the last set of alignment specs he used on my car about a year ago since I really liked them. Know anyone closer to home you'd recommend?

.....Batmans: Next round of work is dropping the header to install an oil pan baffle and a bunch of other little things. Also wanted to get the last set of alignment specs he used on my car about a year ago since I really liked them. Know anyone closer to home you'd recommend?

So the guy that did my NSX engine build is now working at the shop that did my first engine project on the GTO where I learned a lot and carried it over to the NSX project.

His name is Mike and you can name drop BATMANs NSX and they will know who it is.

They have a lift and should have the welder to do your work.

http://clarksauto.com/

Back