• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2014 Northwoods Shelby Club Open Track Dates

-May 17-18 Gingerman Raceway ($170/single day, $300/both days)

-June 27-29 Road America ($235/single day, $425/two days, $600/three days)

-August 23-24 Blackhawk Farms ($185/single day, $350/both days)

-All makes welcome. For additional information please see: http://www.nwshelbyclub.com/

I am thinking of going to Gingerman on May 18th. Phil, Joe - where are you guys? :D

I think I am in too! Got it in my calendar.

I now have a conflict on Sunday (a good one -- daughter's HS graduation event) so trying to see if I can swing a Friday departure so I can get in a full track day on Saturday. Will register for intermediate session in a couple of weeks once I know for sure.

Joe G
To bad the timing does not work out. If you do make it on Saturday hopefully I can grab a passenger seat for a session.

Hope to know for sure and get registered in the next few days. Count on the copilot seat if I make it and hope to join you in camp Ruhnke for the day.

I'll check to see if my wife and I can attend as well as some friends. Do you know if there is instruction available? Friends had never tracked before and I am sure will be looking for instruction (They are going to the Chin even with us in Mid-Ohio Mem day)

My youtube video:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CqL6VNDe_mQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back