• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Upcoming nsx group drive.

Looking forward to it this weekend!

Steve,
Maybe it's just me but neither link worked / came up an un-pinned map of the US.
Maybe a address would be better for most. Just a thought...

I updated the link to the Town East mall link, it should be working now. The Tanger Mall link was still working when I checked it.

Town East Mall address: 2063 Town East Mall, Mesquite, TX (meet up location April 19th, 8:00-8:20 am)

Tanger Mall address: 301 Tanger Dr, Terrell, TX (starting point for drive, leaving approx. 9:00 am)

Last edited:
Sorry guys. I just realized this is Easter weekend and I'll be out of state visiting family. Steven, I guess you can delete me from the list. Maybe next time.
:frown:

Updated 04/14.

1. Vanishing Point +1
2. Speed6 +1
3. GBL1 (Top Speed Auto) +1
4. clean_green
5. dirtiehippie
6. payam972 +1
7. devin +1
8. Single Samurai +1
9. RedNA2X +1

Hopefully these links will work.

The drive will take place on April 19th which is a saturday, we again will meet at Town East Mall in the Northwest parking lot at 8:00 am and leave at approximately 8:20am for our starting point at Tanger Mall, Terrell. There are several refueling service stations near Tanger Mall, do fill up as this drive is 150 miles approx. in length. If the long range forecast can be trusted Saturday looks to be great!

Town East Mall location:
https://maps.google.com/maps?client=...&ved=0CIkBEPwS

If you miss us at the Northeast Mall or just wish to meet us at Tanger Mall.
https://maps.google.com/maps?client=...d=0CKwBEPwSMAo

Last edited:
What's the estimate of the day's event? 8am to ???

Trying to plan the rest of the day...might go look at a car with a buddy late in the afternoon.

May the 1st is the 20th anniversary of Ayrton Senna's death, without whom the NSX would not be the car it is today. So this upcoming drive will be to his honor and commemorate his contribution to the NSX and Honda.

Apologies to timeless1 (Henzley) who requested I make another drive for this occasion, but life and weather delays kept me from accomplishing that additional drive.

The go kart is back on the road. Sans AC for now (hooray for a tiny bit of bonus hp!) but whatever. I'll deal with putting it back together later.

Really looking forward to the drive this weekend. What better way to celebrate what Senna pushed and pushed the Honda engineers to create and perfect - the best drivers car of it's time - than to get out and enjoy them on the open road. I think he would very much enjoy doing the same. :)

- Chris

Did my Pre Run checkup / brakes, tire pressure, etc .... yesterday evening!
Looking forward to it!

Or wait. I'm looking at planos weather. Maybe Ben wheeler is diff

Ps. Fixed side skirt issue. Now I finally look like I belong with the pack. lol

Last edited:
The go kart is back on the road. Sans AC for now (hooray for a tiny bit of bonus hp!) but whatever. I'll deal with putting it back together later.

Really looking forward to the drive this weekend. What better way to celebrate what Senna pushed and pushed the Honda engineers to create and perfect - the best drivers car of it's time - than to get out and enjoy them on the open road. I think he would very much enjoy doing the same. :)

- Chris

Chris are you not able to source the bearing or just didn't get around to putting it back together? Hopefully it's the latter

Anyhow wish I could join yall. Be safe and have a grand time! Happy Easter.

May the 1st is the 20th anniversary of Ayrton Senna's death, without whom the NSX would not be the car it is today. So this upcoming drive will be to his honor and commemorate his contribution to the NSX and Honda.

Apologies to timeless1 (Henzley) who requested I make another drive for this occasion, but life and weather delays kept me from accomplishing that additional drive.

Steven no big deal, kool that u incorporate this drive to commemorate the legend & I'm sure u will set up more drive's some other time.

Project half finish & not ready so I am out... Until then enjoy Fellas..
Next time

Last edited:
Sorry for the late drop-out, but I will not be able to make it today...unexpected situation came up...ya'll have fun & take pics!

>> FYI << I posted more pics below Ian's / Speed6's!

Back