• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What did you do with your NSX today?

LMR

Legendary Member
Did you wash it, drive it, add a mod, take it to the track, get service done, just look at it ........... What Did You Do?

I drove mine to work today.

Checked all the fluids, topped off the oil for the turbos (self oiling), added gas and drove it. Saw some fellow NSX'ers and had a very nice day, thank you.

I was thinking about it for a minute, or 2... :D I haven't seen my car since thanksgiving.

Last edited:
Funny you should ask ..... Has been an unusually cold and brutal winter on the East Coast, including the Virginia Beach area - so while home today with a cold, the weather suddenly warmed up to a balmy 60 degrees - so even while feeling like crap, I took the NSX out for a 30 minute spin - and, life became excellent again ! Wonderful ride, and I felt a 1000% better. Just gotta love the NSX for all that it does !!!

drove to work.
redlined it more than 300 times,
top speed for the day was 155,
ran 1 yellow light,
2 people took pictures of my car while I was still in it.
gas station old guy tells me how he loves my car and they should have made more of them in 1977,
locked keys to another members NSX inside his car,
to close shop door had to put all 4 wheels on car dollys to push it 12 inches to clear the shop door.
installed an engine in an NSX

drove to work.
ran 1 yellow light,
gas station old guy tells me how he loves my car and they should have made more of them in 1977,
to close shop door had to put all 4 wheels on car dollys to push it 12 inches to clear the shop door.

That's all you did?:tongue: Can't wait till you post what you did tomorrow.:biggrin:

I put the roof on (left off from yesterday, but it was too cold this morning) and drove it to work. 8 1/2 hours later I drove it home.

WOW , I got to move . this east coast weather is killing me .
over the weekend I lifted the cover and just looked at mine (sigh) . than went back into the freezing snow covered tundra of PA

I use to live in a town called Acton outside of Boston and I hated it there cold weather didnt see the SUN for months everyone in front of you is DUI
I love Florida drive your NSX anytime you want.

I feel for you brothers and I am sure your NSX hates you for making her sleep alone LOL

Drove it to the post office to ship out a Nav Pod Bracket to a fellow primer.:smile:

Drove it to work- like every day. Sunny and no snow, but I have snow tires on right now so I don't care either way. 3 redlines in my usual spots on the way in- more fun with the skinny snow tires on lol. Big snowstorm coming in over the mountains right now. Still driving the NSX to work tomorrow. :D

I opened my garage door, saw my car covered with the tender on it and went back inside my house walking over the foot of left over snow. This has been the worst ny winter i've seen since the 80's.
And the way the potholes have taken over the road, it doesnt seem like the nsx will be out until June.

Installed an HID kit on her...with the help of my buddy Nick at Applied Motorsports

Got a 55w 6000k set up...looks great!!!!

Will post pics soon.

Update ...added some LEDs yesterday.

Last edited:
Went to work so I can afford more tires and track days.

It was 65 degrees here(rare for Feb) I had to take her out. But temps going back into the 20s in next couple of days plus snow forecasted this weekend.

Looked at mine all pissed off because it wont start the front tires are very low on air and cant get it to the shop because it keeps snowing.

drove to work.
ran 1 yellow light,

What did you do after lunch :smile:??

Back