• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Supercar Saturdays 2014

Hi everyone!

2014 schedule is already posted on their website:

May 3rd - The promenade Bolingbrook
June 7th - Bannockburn Green
July 5th - The promenade Bolingbrook
August 2nd - Bannockburn Green
September 6th - The promenade Bolingbrook

Supercar Saturday begins at 9:00 am and runs until around noon. If you will be displaying your car, please plan on rolling in between 8:00 and 8:45 AM.

For more information: http://www.supercarsaturdays.com

Anyone thinking of going to the first one?

If my car is ready, I'll be there :D

Hope to see you again Brylek, its been a while

It would be great to get a group together to drive down from the Madison area...bit more of a haul then when I was in Milwaukee and a little early in the morning, but well worth the drive...

Here are a few May 3rd pictures, too bad I couldn't get a better shot of the Carrera GT...

13911255120_727290575f_c.jpg

14094757492_15d3c26225_c.jpg

14094759342_88c9fee520_c.jpg

13911262360_05c14d0673_c.jpg

I can't make it this coming weekend, brake master on the NSX started to internally leak while driving back from Lake Geneva last Sunday! Great fun.

Pictures didn't come out too good today, it looks like the Bolingbrook's promenade is better for that.

14364546051_3250dd36d3_b.jpg

14388049593_3b2536b498_b.jpg

^ Looking forward to meeting you guys ;) try to be there by 8am if you want to get a decent spot.

I'll be there as well although I went to register today and it apparently registration closed yesterday....does anyone know if that really matters much?

No, I stopped registering long time ago. Nobody ever asks if you are registered or not, the best spots were always taken by those that got there earlier.

Nice meeting you guys today and thanks for the warm welcome.. I'm loving this car more every mile I drive it (So far only 230). John- just as you predicted- I found my missing left trunk rubber stopper thing in the small hole with a bunch of dried up leaves! Poome

Thrilled I could help with the rubber trunk thing......don't hesitate to email me for Brian K info. he does great work!! What a great original red NSX you have found. Best of luck with it!!

Anyone else gonna be there for the last supercar saturday of the year?:)

Back