• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TECH7042's NEW build

Why am I so late to the party!!? :eek::eek: In my defense I have definetely been following your build on ig, though I had no idea this much detail had been put into it. YIKES!! I love it man. Must be nice working for Acura and being able to bring in your personal car to work on and stuff. Keep it up man, this build is all quality and nothing less. Can't wait for whatever is next!!

Why am I so late to the party!!? :eek::eek: In my defense I have definetely been following your build on ig, though I had no idea this much detail had been put into it. YIKES!! I love it man. Must be nice working for Acura and being able to bring in your personal car to work on and stuff. Keep it up man, this build is all quality and nothing less. Can't wait for whatever is next!!

Thanks man! Working for Acura has its ups and downs. Next mod will probably be a historic personalized license plate... I was thinkin of "SUP BABE" . .. Lol. Can't wait to see those CE's on your car.

d6a4dec4f37403381311fe9a5f0a7088.jpg

Teaser

FWIW, the evap box is right there. You may want to consider that. Replacing the evap/expansion valve down the road will require that same teardown process. It's piece of mind.

Probably even faster now. That was the first NSX dash I've pulled. Now that I know where everything is I could probably breeze through it rather quickly. Back on topic...

aaf0480a910fca245f8bfd1081c0c799.jpg

Hi, given the usual speed and efficiency of your work, you must have this interior back to gether ... Photos?

Hi, given the usual speed and efficiency of your work, you must have this interior back to gether ... Photos?

Yea it's back in and together. No high res photos yet though. The weather in my area has been pretty terrible and I am limited from being able to bring the car to the shop to work on it.

121e8c2b45d61d73bae05fff9fad8f19.jpg

Back