• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cody and LoveFab

Cody just delivered my car yesterday and wanted to post about my experiences with Cody and LoveFab. This marks the 3rd time my car has been to his shop. Cody has always been great about communication with me. He responds to my texts/emails/etc whenever I have a question or anything else. I know I have his knowledge and experience to count on whenever I have a question or concern weather its before, during or after my car is at his shop.

The first time my car was at his shop was for a clutch install and tune on my then BBSC setup in 2012. The clutch install went smoothly other than my 21 year old axles not wanting to leave their homes. His tuning knowledge with these cars netted a 50rwhp gain on my car over the previous tuner. Not too shabby.

The next time my car was at his shop is last year when things got serious. LF600 engine build/turbo setup as well as upgrading my brakes, suspension and other goodies. There were certainly delays with regards to the machine shop but Cody always kept me well informed of what was going on. It seems now he has since figured out a better solution for machining and builds are getting done much quicker. Having done plenty of my own wrenching over the years I can respect the amount of work that goes into all of this and know things don't happen "over night" and every time you are dealing with modifications of this level..snags can/will/almost always do occur. This isn't bolting on a CAI, the logistics/knowledge/experience and capability really all need to come together. I put about 2K miles on my new LF600 setup last year including a track day and thing car is simply a beast.

This latest trip included many relatively smaller upgrades and a few other little bits of maintenance. I had Cody install a Downforce/Taitec carbon diffuser/his WOFI exhaust/WFS chassis bars/coolant tank/ and retune with a little more boost as well. He never designed his turbo/exhaust systems to work with this diffuser, but took on the challenge and the result is awesome.

I can't wait for spring and to get to drive the car. Just getting to hear it rev and be driven from the trailer to the garage yesterday was simply awesome. Getting to feel the extra 65rwhp it has over when it went to his shop in Dec I'm sure won't disappoint either. :)

To sum up. I really feel there are few people that know these cars as well as Cody does and it takes a lot for me to trust anyone with my car. We already started to talk about other things I'll have him do next year. I can't really give more of an endorsement than that. Thank you to Cody and the LoveFab staff.

Back