• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Houston NSX Owner - 92' Berlina/Black

Garner, may I be the first to congratulate you on your purchase.

Welcome, there is a ridiculous wealth of knowledge on this forum. Be sure to check out the Wiki for some useful tips, and a free .pdf 1991 service manual (I believe identical to your '92).

When you can, throw a photo or two of you and your new NSX, or just the NSX if you are shy. I'd love to see your Berlina, btw you have an excellent taste in colour:cool:.

Cheers,

Lucas

Garner, may I be the first to congratulate you on your purchase.

Welcome, there is a ridiculous wealth of knowledge on this forum. Be sure to check out the Wiki for some useful tips, and a free .pdf 1991 service manual (I believe identical to your '92).

When you can, throw a photo or two of you and your new NSX, or just the NSX if you are shy. I'd love to see your Berlina, btw you have an excellent taste in colour:cool:

Thanks! I love a clean black car. Always have. Here are two cell phone pics from last night. I will send better daylight pictures when I get a chance. The listing can be viewed here though:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...les-5sp-JH4NA1151NT001276-for-sale-Houston-TX

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 79
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 100
40,000 miles, unmolested. Nice find.

Thanks. It's kind of crazy that after a few months of searching and emailing sellers and mechanics in every state the one I buy happens to be 5 minutes down the road and owned by an acquiantance that I have played some ultimate frisbee with on occasion. Glad to keep it in the great state of Texas!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats! I'm a noob too :)

Congrats! Feels good to pull the trigger!

Welcome and congrats. Hope to see ya at C&C some saturday

Congrats!

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats on the purchase! Another 92' Berlina in town is never a bad thing. :)

Thanks! Nothing better than a clean black car IMHO.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations. Hope to catch up with you some time.

Thanks. I look forward to meeting members of the Houston NSX/Prime community.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome and congrats. Hope to see ya at C&C some saturday

Thanks. I am definitly planning on attending C&C. I have been attending most months over the past year.

Congrats and welcome to the club! Don't know how long you've been on Prime but as a new owner, make sure you get familiar with the NSX Wiki which you can find on the red action bar at the top of most pages. Good info on maintenance and mods .. also an online shop manual. Enjoy.

Some updated photos...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 44
Shout out to Caroline-NSX for hooking me up on the install of some BC Racing Coilovers and Swift springs as well as some 25mm spacers in the rear. Did a great job on the install and got the paint to really shine with his mad detailing skills. Here are some pictures of his handiwork.

Attachments

• 2014072995103413.jpg
    2014072995103413.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1743.jpg
    IMG_1743.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1745.jpg
    IMG_1745.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 2014072995182938.jpg
    2014072995182938.jpg