• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX Replacement.

how many miles,and how did you find it?

It has 33,000 miles. I made a WTB ad on Ferrari Chat and someone contacted me about it.

It has had a fresh major and a complete service history. Enought to make you sick. I can't believe people spend so much on service.

The car and color are beautiful BUT I personally think you will end up regretting your decision. IMHO - if you are going to buy a Ferrari then you should stick with F360 or newer models.

Please give us a detailed review after your put some miles on it.

IMHO - if you are going to buy a Ferrari then you should stick with F360 or newer models.
I can understand the appeal of an older ferrari - if you aren't a big fan of the jelly bean body style of the 360/430s that has been produced recently and can't afford the drop the $$$ on a 458, then you need to look elsewhere. I am sure the 360/455 are fabulous behind the wheel, but for me I am just not sold on the overall look compared to the much more attractive lines of the 355.

With that said....

EAC said:
I can't believe I will spend so much on service.

Face reality - the bill will come :p

Congrats ~ I had a chance to drive one many years ago! It was a yellow spyder, fun little car.

It's not very fast but it does sound very good. I guess this is the allure of the 355 ~ at the time his DD was a e46 m3 and this was his "weekend" car.

The blue is pretty, reminds me of the s2000 Suzuka Blue :)

Last edited:
I've been beating the crap out of it. This car is extremely fun, but the attention it gets is somewhat overwhelming at times.

Back