• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX Replacement.

EAC

Legendary Member
Just delivered!

246jk79.jpg

that is an amazing change.. the oomph of a turbo nsx to a beautiful noise and a beautiful noise.:tongue:

btw will this one make your driveway/garage angle any better?

Congrats.......at least it will sound fast:rolleyes:

btw will this one make your driveway/garage angle any better?

It clears alot better. I only need to use 4 foot boards now instead of 18 foot boards!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats.......at least it will sound fast:rolleyes:

It does sound pretty crazy. It had Tubi Headers, Hyflo Cats and Tubi Exhaust.

Saw vids of yours on FB. That thing sounds crazy dude! Took long enough!

Post some vids!

Nice, but just wondering how long it will be before you replace that for another NSX ??? :tongue:

Prolly after you see your first oil change bill:wink:

Congrats!!!

Nice, but just wondering how long it will be before you replace that for another NSX ??? :tongue:

Prolly after you see your first oil change bill:wink:

Congrats!!!

I'll perform all the maintenance, including the engine out timing belt service. (That was recently done, so it won't need it for a few years)

Color is striking EAC. Very nice.
Black or red F355 got nothing on this one. :smile:

I think it looks great... congratulations.

side note, dont bring it to the gym. I am sure the jealousy will be much higher with a Ferrari than an NSX

So, The F355 handles extremely better than my old NSX. It just feels planted. No bouncing and no body roll. At high speeds, it just feels stable. Everything feels solid and tight. No creaking, rattling or body flex.

It's not really fare to comment on the power since my NSX was turbo, but the power curve of the F355 is amazing. The Sound? Forget about it!

Congrats! One of my favourite cars. I particularly like the GTS. Probably would have one except I hate the interior.

I agree on the interior, but what are you going to do? Ha!

The pedals are extremely cramped. I'll have to buy special driving shoes. My foot got caught under the damn brake pedal!

how many miles,and how did you find it?

Very nice. I have always been a fan of the 355. Congrats. When is the turbo going on?

Back