• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy PRIDE NA1/NA2 Test Pipes, Resonated Test Pipes, High Flow Cats, & CEL Fix

The Group-Buy guidelines are as follows: This is a Direct vendor group buy organized by: PRIDE EXHAUST (email: [email protected] and website: www.PrideExhaust.com)

Min-Max. Number of Units: TBD

Closing Date: Till items are sold out and/or I will update the available quantities frequently

Product Will Ship:
As full payment is received

Payment Procedure: Payment in full. Please make sure to include your day time phone number.

Payment Methods Accepted: Money Order, Direct bank transfer via Chase/BOA/Citi/Ally banks, or Paypal ([email protected])

Estimated Delivery Time / Date: Currently all Test Pipes, Resonated Test Pipes, & High Flow Cats are in stock and teady to SHIP the following business day as payment clears. EDT: 1-3 business days anywhere in the US 48 states. A tracking number will be emailed or PM'ed to the customers.

Product Info, Photos, etc.: www.PrideExhaust.com

1991-1994 NSX:

Straight Test Pipes: $160 in stock
Resonated Test Pipes: $195 in stock
300 cell Metallic High Flow Cats: $425 in stock (Looks just like the Resonated TP's below, with a slightly larger body)

Shipping: $18 a set to any US 48 states

1995-1999 NSX:

Straight Test Pipes: $250 in stock
Resonated Test Pipes: $295 in stock
300 cell Metallic High Flow Cats: $495 in stock (Looks just like the Resonated TP's below, with a slightly larger body)
90 degrees CEL Fix: $45 each (NSX 97-05 requires 2x CEL FIX) in stock

Shipping: $18 a set to any US 48 states

2000-2001 NSX:

Summer/ Fall '14

2002-2005 NSX:

Summer/ Fall '14

We also have a few Universal 2.25" High Flow Cats in 100cell or 300 cell: $110 each

**All test pipes replaces your catalytic converters. Will not pass smog unless you ordered the High Flow Cats.

Please contact us for international shipping quotes. We have a very discounted FedEx shipping rate.

Resonated Test Pipes:

Our resonated test pipes are all made out of High Polished Stainless Steel then T.I.G. welded together. The small resonators incorporated into our test pipes act like a glass pack or small muffler, designed to mellow out the tone of your NSX exhaust. The resonators are designed to break up the sound of each combustion, generating a smoother hum and reducing any droning in the exhaust system.

Photos:

1991-1994:
TestPipesStraight2-1.png

TestPipesStraight-1.png

TestPipesResonated2-1.png

TestPipesResonated-1.png

1995-1999:
20140224_122437_zpslmdpwfyd.jpg

20140224_122308_zpsatyksnae.jpg

CEL Fix:
20140313_144820_LLS_zpshqqvskh8.jpg

We also make 95-99 & 00-05 NSX Adaptors for you to install any 91-94 NSX Aftermarket performance exhausts.

Thank you very much!

Mark @ PRIDE

Canadian customers please contact: Teknotik http://teknotik.com/blog/contact/ & [email protected]

NOTICE: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Due to increase on raw material cost.

Last edited:
Hey Mark

Parts looks great!!!

Pls put me down for 02+ high flow cats.
Will you have 100cell?

If I may start a list. :biggrin:

2002-2005 NSX
ULEV version Wait list
1. AMGNSX (100cell hfc)

if you have spoken to anyone before me, pls bump me down accordingly.

Ty.

Last edited:
What's the approximate increase in flow for the hi flow cats vs the factory cat for the 91-94 and would it increase hp output with a ctsc?

Hey Mark

Parts looks great!!!

Pls put me down for 02+ high flow cats.
Will you have 100cell?

If I may start a list. :biggrin:

2002-2005 NSX
ULEV version Wait list
1. AMGNSX (100cell hfc)

if you have spoken to anyone before me, pls bump me down accordingly.

Ty.

Ariel,

I will make one for you! :wink: I promise....

Before I get old and grumpy! LOL

No high flow cats for us poor 2000 nsx owners?

Dave, in a couple of months.

What's the approximate increase in flow for the hi flow cats vs the factory cat for the 91-94 and would it increase hp output with a ctsc?

I will try to get you a flow capacity in CFM on our HFC's.

Will take a set and paying via PayPal; what is the total shipped to a previous neighbor in Brea 92821.

91-94 PRIDE Straight Test Pipe: $160
Shipping: $18
-----------------
Total: $178 shipped and insured

I can ship it out today if I receive the payment before 3pm CST. My Paypal is: [email protected]

Comes with 4x gaskets and hardware to mount them. Thank you!

Mark @ PRIDE

Mark, How are the '300 cell Metallic High Flow Cats' in term of durability and being able to pass the Calif smog? In general, I read most of the after-market cats only good for a few years in term of passing the smog. Thx.

Same question here as my cats might be going. I'm less concerned about better flow and more concerned about passing, I'd be totally happy with the same flow as OEM.

Ariel,

I will make one for you! :wink: I promise....

Before I get old and grumpy! LOL

Mark @ PRIDE

Are you old and grumpy yet??
I cant wait till you get old, fat, wrinkly, smelly, fugly and grumpy.
Hehehe... LoL :D

Im interested in 100cell. I want my car to be louder. As you know the 02+ cats makes our car super quiet.
Not worried about smog.

Just want to have some cats to keep the CEL light off, the exhaust smell down a little and if a state trooper stops me i still got catalytic on the car.

Last edited:
Are you old and grumpy yet??
I cant wait till you get old, fat, wrinkly, smelly, fugly and grumpy.
Hehehe... LoL :D

Im interested in 100cell. I want my car to be louder. As you know the 02+ cats makes our car super quiet.
Not worried about smog.

Just want to have some cats to keep the CEL light off, the exhaust smell down a little and if a state trooper stops me i still got catalytic on the car.

I'll always be younger than you are but grumpier than you cause you always sounded happy on the phone! :wink:

100 cell HFC noted.

No high flow cats for us poor 2000 nsx owners?

Just fitted our proto-type 00-01 NSX Resonated Test Pipes with great results. That will be available sooner than our 02-05 TP's sadly...!

All Test Pipe/ HFC orders have been shipped, thanks guys!

Mark @ PRIDE

Mark,

I'm assuming the HFC for the 91-94 fit perfect to the Pride Headers that I have installed?? Also can you explain what the difference is between 300 Cell, 200 Cell and 100 Cell cats? What's the difference in flow and what kind of flow characteristics are the 300 Cell HFC going to flow?

Also I checked you website and it still shows coming soon with no pics of the HFC??

Thx

Mark,

I'm assuming the HFC for the 91-94 fit perfect to the Pride Headers that I have installed?? Also can you explain what the difference is between 300 Cell, 200 Cell and 100 Cell cats? What's the difference in flow and what kind of flow characteristics are the 300 Cell HFC going to flow?

Also I checked you website and it still shows coming soon with no pics of the HFC??

Thx

Yes, our 91-94 HFC's will fit perfectly on to your PRIDE Headers or any other brand's headers including stock perfectly. Will also work with your stock exhaust or any other exhausts from 91-94 NSX's.

I don't have the info as far as what the stock cats cell count were but I would say around 600-900 cell.. I chose the 300 cell in case some of you guys need to pass smog and emissions in some certain States and it doesn't smell. Generally the lower the cell count the higher flow it is going to be because it is less restrictive. There is the straight TP which is our STP or RTP (Resonated) which is completely straight thru. Then there are 100 cell, 200 cell, 300 cell, 400 cell.. etc. Straight Test Pipes will be loud and the our 300 cell HFC will just be slightly louder than stock cats and more HP gain.

The HFC's look exactly like the Resonated Test Pipes.

Mark, sorry to jack your thread but I'm told this is yours. Can you confirm? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Circuit-Wer...005&prg=9374&rk=1&rkt=6&sd=301136079257&rt=nc

Do you have sound clips?
Thank you, David.

Hello David,

The secret is out... :wink: Circuit Werks is our sister company that will be producing more affordable parts and at a very high quality like the NSX Exhaust here.

P3186960_zpsb44f52d7.jpg

P3186961_zps2868ce87.jpg

P3186958_zpsf7d03fe0.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151259039771&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Available in Burnt tips and Polished Standard 3.5" tips.

No sound clips yet as my NSX is at a shop doing a complete NSX-R Championship White conversion. Anybody that is interested, let me know and I can offer a discount if you provide a sound clip.

I'll be traveling between April 3rd to April 19th. All orders received between then might not ship immediately. Thanks guys!

Mark @ PRIDE Exhaust

Thanks Mark, I sent you an email also BTW about this. I'm dying to hear it. Beautiful piece. If it sounds like it looks I'll be first in line for one. Also I'll be adding my current quad tips so I'll settle for the non burnt version.

Last edited:
Thanks Mark, I sent you an email also BTW about this. I'm dying to hear it. Beautiful piece. If it sounds like it looks I'll be first in line for one. Also I'll be adding my current quad tips so I'll settle for the non burnt version.

David, once you have it in your hands can you please weight it and record quick video? Thanks

solidol: The weight is in the eBay description:

The weight saving over stock is more than 20 lbs. Our Circuit Werks NSX exhaust only weighs 26.75 lbs.

That being said, I'm curious to hear this in person if someone in Northern California will get one.

solidol: The weight is in the eBay description:
That being said, I'm curious to hear this in person if someone in Northern California will get one.
Missed it. Too districted by beautiful welds and those two canisters.

Im in interested in the CEL fix, Ive always had the CEL as I've been running Gruppe M catless on my NA2.
How does the CEL fix work ?

Thank you.

Gruppe M! Man I miss mine. Hated the 3000 rpm drone but hands down most awesome some ever.
Im in interested in the CEL fix, Ive always had the CEL as I've been running Gruppe M catless on my NA2.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Minimizes/ eliminate the triggering of the CEL by moving the O2 sensor further from the exhaust stream.

A better description copied online:

On ODB-II vehicles (96+), the ECU has two O2 sensors for diagnostic purposes. The first O2 sensor is located before the Catalytic Converter. This O2 sensor is responsible for all the Air/Fuel tuning and is imperative to the operation of the vehicle.The second O2 sensor is located after the Catalytic Converter. The whole purpose of this O2 sensor is to ensure that there is a functioning catalytic converter in the system. The way it can detect this is to make sure that there is a difference in exhaust gasses between the first O2 sensor and the second. If the same exhaust reading is detected, then the ECU knows that there is either a damaged Catalytic Converter or no Catalytic Converter at all.The ECU will then trigger a Check-Engine Light. On some instances, the vehicle will be thrown into a "Null" mode where the vehicle will not go over a certain speed and will be basically rendered useless.This mechanical O2 fix is basically a way to space out the O2 sensor so that it still reads SOME exhaust gasses but it removes the O2 sensor from the direct flow of the gasses as to make the ECU believe there is a restriction in the exhaust gasses such as by a Catalyst.There is NO GUARANTEE that this product will work on your specific application. There are always mixed results depending upon the layout of the exhaust system and the tuning of the ECU, however, this mechanical O2 fix is well known for eliminating most CELs caused by an O2 Sensor.

We have tested on a few 97+ Nsx and had no CEL.

Thanks

Mark @ PRIDE

I just installed my Pride resonated test pipes mated to a custom 2.25" exhaust with dual magnaflow mufflers. The pipes made the exhaust sound slightly deeper/louder. It also feels like I gained a few horses and it feels like it revs a little faster. Overall, very satisfied with the product. And as you all know, Mark's customer service is top notch. Buy with confidence.

Back