• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'm Boosted thread.

Please post video of "your" boosted/super charged/turbo/TWIN TURBO NSX.
I hope to hear awesome spools, inside & outside footage.
Also share track times,whp,torque & any education about your set-up available.

I'm looking for video footage, not just numbers, I see that all day on prime.
for example:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Csk1bGSpHJA?list=UUpnCW-3Zd0xdbVyhoj_LMRg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Y7Ob7EkPJEQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GYRdqKWIMBU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hf9XKyXDfHU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/O4e_xFdauRQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
lol well there you go ...you just answered your own question:tongue: btw I'm sure your bud Alex has like a million vids of his car.:biggrin:

lol well there you go ...you just answered your own question:tongue: btw I'm sure your bud Alex has like a million vids of his car.:biggrin:

I've seen plenty of Alex!:biggrin:
I was hoping to see more of whats out there.

- - - Updated - - -
Does any1 know who's TT NSX that is racing the bike?

Last edited:
I'll post my old BBSC setup first. (LoveFab LF600 setup footage will come later this year.)

431rwhp. Best was [email protected] (with messed up shift into 2nd).

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AwM0zZ-lQKo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/meP9ZduLJ_U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PdRMoXKAneI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_Kz00CuDL10" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gzoCQ1Zf0bM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Build thread here....
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/157626-Blodi-s-BBSC-Install

Wow!!! That was my 1st time riding in a SC NSX. lol. Impressive.
Awesome footage. I look forward to seeing the difference with your new build this summer.

Your shifts in the 1st video were deep bro....awesome.

11.9 @120pass on 6psi

12.1 Pass

First day after it was tuned.

Having a little fun on the antilag. Very old view of my app.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KqbeYeOKWd8?list=UUzwNp4s-IUN1NRv3ULWhxVw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And when I was slower.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eOhkl2Wi9Q4?list=UUzwNp4s-IUN1NRv3ULWhxVw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We have a few on Youtube, done by 'DtRockstar1' .
This one was the last he made before we removed the engine for a complete freshening / upgrade;
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MoYGIX7fthM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Brian

No other NSX beats the purple beast for exhaust sound quality. Simply awesome in person.
I'll bet yours (with the WOFI) is right there now too, can't wait to hear it in person at full song.

Brian

Wow! Lebanon... awesome. That is my home-track I've raced at for years, about an hour from my house. Which town are you located in?

11.9 @120pass on 6psi

12.1 Pass

First day after it was tuned.

Having a little fun on the antilag. Very old view of my app.

Latest Dyno on low boost:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FnwJfSpNJHE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[h=1]High boost setting:[/h]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/scD3TRoa2ps" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[h=1]LoveFab LF1200S Crazy Canadian #2[/h]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-I2WTenmexk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8K5Ulj42WIY?list=UU2QuvTikhCsVIZZT_ltJYyg" frameBorder="0" width="560" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
This is one of my 100 or so passes at the track....This is not my fastest pass but it is the nicest.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Q1ISw46nZXY?list=UU2QuvTikhCsVIZZT_ltJYyg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This is my fastest pass but it was a slow 60 foot 1.8... my best 60 foot is 1.57 ..If only I couldget both ends nice?

Last edited:
How much "time" did you get for that murder? lol.
You killed him!:biggrin:

How much "time" did you get for that murder? lol.
You killed him!:biggrin:
I think I was as surprised as he was....I was watching in my mirror thinking he would blow by me any time ...but it never happened.
Here is a vid of my car at the tuners.....It is still a stock block,2000cc injectors,aeromotive pump,upgraded fuel rails and lines,AEM ems,cometic head gaskets,ARP head studs,vvis delete,t-4 divided turbo,12x24 a/a intercooler,RPS carbon/carbon clutch,nsx-r diff upgrade, and it is tuned and runs on e-85. I know everyone says you cant shouldnt make more than 400 hp on a stock motor but I have been lucky enough to make over 600 for about 20,000 miles. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4xM23WqylNQ?list=UU2QuvTikhCsVIZZT_ltJYyg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="1280" height="750" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nR8RDkYcgpI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="1280" height="750" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OIasxSGdUOo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="1280" height="750" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4sxvMyabT1c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

more to come

Nice^^^
Any Tire recomendations?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6WjU8cqzJ5g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice^^^
Any Tire recomendations?

<iframe height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6WjU8cqzJ5g" frameBorder="0" width="560" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I have run drag radials and et streets(bias ply street slicks). The drag radials are slower off the line and if they slip they will not recover. The ET streets , that are really sicks with two grooves cut in them to meet DOT standards, are much better off the line and will recover nicely if they start to slip. The ET streets are also a lot easier on the drivetrain as they dont shock the axles and trans as severely as the drag radials. However the ET streets are very unstable at high speeds. I presently run both the drag radials and the ET streets on the factory 16 inch rear rims. It is very easy to have a fast car but it is very difficult to make that car fast.

I have run drag radials and et streets(bias ply street slicks). The drag radials are slower off the line and if they slip they will not recover. The ET streets , that are really sicks with two grooves cut in them to meet DOT standards, are much better off the line and will recover nicely if they start to slip. The ET streets are also a lot easier on the drivetrain as they dont shock the axles and trans as severely as the drag radials. However the ET streets are very unstable at high speeds. I presently run both the drag radials and the ET streets on the factory 16 inch rear rims. It is very easy to have a fast car but it is very difficult to make that car fast.

Then it would be safe to say drag radials would be the cheaper to recover from between the two in my situation/spinning but can hurt my axle etc.?
The not able to handle high speed and very unstable is a big negative in my book.

- - - Updated - - -

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KqbeYeOKWd8?list=UUzwNp4s-IUN1NRv3ULWhxVw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

And when I was slower.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eOhkl2Wi9Q4?list=UUzwNp4s-IUN1NRv3ULWhxVw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
I'm enjoying this seat time. ^^^:smile:

Back