• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This is living life

Coz

Legendary Member
Man, having a blast chasing John D, our NASA-AZ Chief Driving Instructor in his 540 rwhp, AWD twin turbo 911. Showing me why I have so much to learn even as his senior instructor.
May not be the fastest, but I'm fast enough for me.
I'm such a lucky man to be living life like this.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/soZ7akbwUsE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Thanks Guys !

very jealous of everything you do on track except your R&P issues:) hope you get it sorted soon

Nothing to be jealous about brother, I get a lot of help, otherwise I wouldn't be doing it...
We are rebuilding it right now,
Racing again in 2 weeks :)

Thanks !

Last edited:
Love it, Jim. The 911's midrange must be outrageous b/c it seemed like he was just gone on corner exits. Either that or the AWD system though I never thought the Porsche system to be all that advanced.

Either way, love the vid.

Thanks Jr. That Porsche is nowhere near stock and the 4 wheel drive helps immensely coming off the apex. It allows him to get on the gas much quicker than I can. Not to mention he has all the driver assist nanny's on it.

Which is about to change, I'm going to bring my power level down, lower the torq and it will make the car much more controllable allowing me to get on the gas sooner.

nice video coz. Man, that porsche was BLAZING.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you.....That Porsche is very advanced and John is no slouch as a driver, he is our Chief Driving Instructor, a Regional and National Champion many times over.

Love it, Jim. The 911's midrange must be outrageous b/c it seemed like he was just gone on corner exits. Either that or the AWD system though I never thought the Porsche system to be all that advanced.

Either way, love the vid.

Last edited:
Have you thought about an aftermarket traction control device, i.e. Racelogic? I have a friend that used it in his e36 M3 and gained 2 seconds on a dry course.

http://www.racelogic.co.uk/index.php/en/other-products/traction-control

Just throwing out another option though turning down the power will certainly save on potential component failures too.

Last edited:
Back