• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Extremely reputable paint shops in Houston

I just bought a set of Spoon Sport mirrors for my NSX and I need to have them painted. Who would you bring these mirrors to if it was for your car? I am extremely anal about paint jobs. I HATE seeing "orange peel" paint jobs or paint jobs that are not prepped correctly. With that said who do you trust? If the work is very good I may get some things painted in the future through them as well. Thanks for any replys.

Jones

Sorry to be away. Yes I have. I had a lady change lanes in front of me just in front of the I-10 toll both and I ended up rubbing the underside of her bumper with the nose of my car (I thought the anti-lock brakes was going to shake all of the paint off my car). The removed the nose and rear bumper (some small scratches from before I owned the car) and did a great job. The also do a great deal of Hennessy's work. I would go straight back, and in fact did when a deer jumped out in front of my Infiniti, wher they did another great job. Let them know I referred you. Jeff is a really great guy that will make sure all goes well.

Don

PS I heard about them from the Westside Car club where a number of guys have had work done.

- - - Updated - - -

Before:

photo(4).jpg

After (tonight):

photo(5).jpg

When I picked it up next to Jessie James 1100 HP Ford GT, that he put through a fence and field.

photo(6).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Attachments

• photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Thanks Don! I will go with them in the future for sure. I decided to try Pristine Autobody in Tomball. They were ok, but the mirrors were delivered to me covered in primer dust, and they needed to touch up two spots where they hanged the mirrors to dry.

Back