• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2014 Lake Geneva breakfast and drive - June 1st

Hello fellow NSX entusiasts!

It's time for our Lake Geneva meet and drive again and I hope you can join us! The date has been set to June 1st.

We are meeting for breakfast at 9 - 9:30 am, later Phil and Krista will take the lead and we'll go for a drive. Just like last year, we will try to fine some place where we could chat about our cars and possibly take pictures. At this point we are still not sure where we will eat but it will most likely be the Grand Geneva resort - we are open to suggestions.

Many details still need to be worked out but I wanted to post this as soon as possible so that way we could all mark our calendars - stay tuned.

Here are some pictures from last year's meet:
9120901305_09f49c9ab5_c.jpg

9120902225_abffe6c880_c.jpg

9121057463_e95983e81f_c.jpg

Anyone interested?

Sounds great. I should be able to bring the NSX this year, not some German car...

This looks like a lotta fun. I hope my car is ready by then

Absolutely in!!! Waiting for some dry and salt free pavement is killing me!

If we let a guy with a P car come in the past there should not be a problem having a fellow Honda owner come along.

i will be out checking out breakfast places the next couple weekends. We are seeking out a good Sunday Brunch location.

After brunch my thoughts were to plan a route that would take us West to the Monroe, WI area and possibly beyond

There is a 2Shores Cars & Coffee event from 8-10 am that same morning in Lake Mills. It would be great to try to combine the two for people leaving from the Madison area and anyone else interested...

So whats the official plans for this?

http://genevainn.com/

Meet here at 10:30. Please plan on arriving by 10:15. They have reserved parking spaces for us. Hopefully this allows enough time for folks going to C&C.

We will need a head/ car count a few days before the meet. This is a rain or shine event.

Last edited:
Looks like about 52 miles and a little over an hour for the drive from Lake Mills to the Geneva Inn.

If we leave Cars & Coffee by 9:15 that should be fine...

We are meeting at Geneva inn at 10-10:15. I will be at the lake forest oasis at 8:30am so we could leave at 9am since it takes ah hour to get from LFO to Lake Geneva. We will be taking rolling shots on the way there just like last time ;)

I will be there:wink:

I'm in. Any other WI guys wanna do cars and coffee beforehand?

If there are some that want to do this, we could get together at Kmart in Oconomowoc like last fall and head to C&C to meet up with the Madison area guys. It would be pretty early tho, like 7:30am.

Then we can all leave for Lake Geneva from there.

I'm in. Any other WI guys wanna do cars and coffee beforehand?

If there are some that want to do this, we could get together at Kmart in Oconomowoc like last fall and head to C&C to meet up with the Madison area guys. It would be pretty early tho, like 7:30am.

Then we can all leave for Lake Geneva from there.

Do it!

Back