• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2014 NY Tri-State NSX Spotters Thread

A very nice white fighter jet with Delaware plate, Bridgewater Mall heading north on Route 206/I-287 north around 3:30 pm this afternoon.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Clean Fighterjet.jpg
    Clean Fighterjet.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 756
Saw a red NA1, NY plates at 11:00AM today on King Street, in front of Blind Brook High, heading towards the airport.

Rare CT sighting. 84 West (Sunday 3/6 12:30pm). Red NSX-T. I was in my Red NSX-T. Probably the second time ever I saw an NSX I didn't know on the road while I was in mine. I definitely caught them looking back...

It's a good day for driving in New England today...

This is the 3rd time i've seen a GPW with 02+ tail lights cruising around in East Brunswick NJ with plates NSXY

Mike (N-wing) That is rare! I travel 84W and E all the time and rarely see any. Although I did drive past Micky finn's Honda on the Berlin Tpke in my BB NA1 one day when it was nice out a few weeks back, wasn't you was it? Haha I felt like turning around just to see it and chat as they seem so far and few between (especially when I'm in mine). I'm still waiting for the day I see a photo of mine on here, or maybe I'll post one who knows... :rolleyes:

I look forward to running into you... I know the guy who parks at Micky Finn's. He's worked there for years. His name is Mike Also. I believe his is a 95. I see him from time to time. He's an old friend I reconnected with last year when a guy at work said he knew a guy that had and NSX. Of all things I had known him in a previous life; small world.

Red Right hand drive NSX with dealer plates on Tappan Zee bridge last night about 10:30

rare bird..that may be the car we had some fun with on line as the infamous type S.....then it showed up to our kids day at the glen one year:eek:....I think the only way it can be registered is as a dealer..

Saw a black 02+ at Duncan Donuts in Fishkill. Was going to say hello but was going through the Drive thru.

Blue NSX on the Meadowbrook Pkwy N/B by Old County Rd yesterday around 3.

This was me literally the day after I got back with the car. Even after 6 hours down 6 up I couldn't get enough lol. Car has changed a lot in a year.

I ride up 9w all the time, its the quickest route out off the mess.

I saw a red on July 4th around 4PM on Route 9W in Englewood Cliff NJ

Caught a glimpse of a black NSX heading north on Deer Park Ave. in front of St. Cyril's, about 7pm on Wed. 8/17/16. NICE sounding exhaust!

Yesterday 8/20 around 7PM on NJ turnpike North bound, Yellow NSX pulled over by state trooper :(

Today at Yorktown C&C a White NA1 with Honda badging, and non-stock wheels, drove in with a Lotus. I saw you as I was leaving in my GT, the car looked good.

Yesterday 8/20 around 7PM on NJ turnpike North bound, Yellow NSX pulled over by state trooper :(

That was yours truly..

^^
Sorry to hear! What did the State trooper clock you at?
There was a I8 and a 911 booking it too in trucks lane

^^
Sorry to hear! What did the State trooper clock you at?
There was a I8 and a 911 booking it too in trucks lane

He didn't say.. Luckily I have one of those shiny metal things in my wallet that say blank blank POLICE so a speeding ticket didn't come my way. I was left off with only a warning. I did see the dark blue or black 911 pass but not the i8. I guess when you drive a bright yellow car you do kind of stick out like a sore thumb. (I've heard it is the fastest color so maybe the trooper thought so as well.)

Saw someone on the Tappen Zee bridge at 11am today. Red. I was in mine heading back to CT from PA. Unfortunately it was only a quick glimpse.

Last edited:
Just saw a 2017 NSX in the red that doc Chin has. It was 4:10pm, 4/8/17 on the Palisades Interstate Parkway near exit 5 headed south toward NYC.
He was moving too fast for me to get a picture. Some guys have all the luck ............. and $$$

Back