• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2014 NY Tri-State NSX Spotters Thread

New one for a New Year....

4de059f0b36711e3a61712329ba3ca0a_8.jpg

Long Island spotting

Didnt snap a pic as i was driving the opposite way

Yesterday 3-30-14 On Jericho Turnpike in the Huntington Station area I saw a Red/Black 91-94 with aftermarket wheels.

anyone here?

guess people were testing out the heat in the cars…look really cold ….surprised the newbie did not have targa off like all the new people who buy convertibles and take possession during winter have the tops down at any time possible..i always smile wen i see them and how they try and act not cold…similar to when my dad was a kid and A/C was a luxury in the cars and when they went out cruising they would cruise with windows closed so the girls would think they had A/C…can't wait for real spring…

Last edited:
No pic. But saw a MC blue today. On Herricks rd in Garden city. I was in my wrx and honked to say hello. But the driver seemed in a rush. Anyone here ?

DreamPowered, that was me, not a MC blue but a LBBP. Sorry, I want it to stop but couldn't because I was in a hurry to pick up my son to a dr. appt. I drive thru that cross section very often since I live in NHP.

Wednesday 7/23 around 2 pm, spotted a red 95-01 heading south on 106/107 in Bethpage near Grumman Studios.

Saw a white one on the Southern State Parkway going North, looked like a early model

Saw a BB 91 at the Bear Mtn car show yesterday sitting next to a Ford GT. I think it was the only NSX there.

Thought it might be but I wasn't sure so I just kept on moving. And yeah, seems like the attendance is dropping now that summer is coming to a close.

That was Bailey and me, not a big showing last night.

Just saw this between Searingtown RD and I.U. Willet. Spoke with him, he said he owned this for 18 years original owner. Really nice, clean and original car. License POETRY.

red2_zps032773f2.jpg

Did you also notice how in this picture the NSX is the best looking car in the shot? Every other car just looks so bland but the pretty red NSX makes the picture POP!

Red one on 22 west in Bridgewater. I gave you a thumbs up from my Audi.

That was probably me picking my NSX up after alignment & new wheels & tires... ;>)

Saw a red 02+ today while out for a spin myself. I was North on 87 - the red one was South on 87 headed towards Tappan Zee. Near Airmont NY.

Back