• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX on Carsales

There was a small window, around 1996 I think, when it was still legal. I understand only 1 NSX-R made it, and this is it.

Last edited:
Those NSX-R prices ex-japan are interesting, but sadly here's no way you can get them here.

I have had the pleasure of driving this NSX-R for quite a few km's around some amazing roads in Tasmania.
Who ever buys the car is going to be most impressed with it.

R

That thing had horrible overspray evident from the pictures alone!

If your talking about the $79k SA car I can vouch that there was no overspray that car was like it came out of the showroom all original including paint. Didn't have a close look at the pics on carsales unless it was bad pics.

Agree with NSX SA, the red car was immaculate, I believe its sold and heading west

I will see if we can get some info on the lucky new owner....or if they are on Prime, Welcome!

Looks like that yellow NSX-R on Car Sales has also SOLD.<script charset="UTF-8" src="chrome://hdv/content/hdv.js" type="application/javascript"></script>

Actually the one I'm thinking of was a low 90s model with I think 144000km. She had overspray everywhere over the rear end and front end.

Its back up for sale....

- - - Updated - - -

And the other ones that for sale is worth about half its asking price. Dreamin'.

Attachments

• nsx.jpg
    nsx.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 85
  • nsx2.jpg
    nsx2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
I wouldn't say half... I'd have said 50 is cheap, 60 is fair depending overall condition?

Depending condition....

If you mean the silver one - yeah that was cheap! I would have bought if I had known about it..

Back