• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX on Carsales

That would have been perfect.. I've been waiting to find one for awhile now. Do you know how much it was listed for?

There is also this one:
http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Honda-NSX-1994/SSE-AD-4027456/?Cr=2

but it's auto, any thoughts on it? Cheers

Black one was listed for $120,000.

The green one has been seen by a few friends of mine at a few car meets, and have been reported to be "clean".

I am partial to the green as a fellow owner of one. It is an absolutely stunning colour in the sunlight and night. Very unique and something that is very different to the normal colour choices.

However, I don't think I could live with that tan interior, just doesn't work right in my honest opinion.

The Green one on Carsales is a very nice car, perfectly looked after and all original, its in amazing condition for its years. I have been on a few runs with it and the autos drive very well. Its also a 94 with 2 airbags and a few updates from the earlier cars, while still being a Coupe. I think the interior goes well with the green but all that is personal taste......some people even like Midnight Pearl! There is 4 or 5 Green ones in Aust, still a rare color world wide.

The Green one on Carsales is a very nice car, perfectly looked after and all original, its in amazing condition for its years. I have been on a few runs with it and the autos drive very well. Its also a 94 with 2 airbags and a few updates from the earlier cars, while still being a Coupe. I think the interior goes well with the green but all that is personal taste......some people even like Midnight Pearl! There is 4 or 5 Green ones in Aust, still a rare color world wide.

Have you come across the owner of my old twin airbag, 4/94 green / tan auto NSX coupe with black sides and green roof - first of the roof changeovers? I bought it from Melbourne near Fern Tree Gully in 2012 and sold it back to someone near there in 2014.

Aside from this posting some 2yrs ago on Shannons and it being in the background of a Ferrari Mondial advert on CarSales by the owner, I haven't seen or heard anything.
http://www.shannons.com.au/club/enthusiasts/bratboy/garage/1994-honda-nsx/photos/

Last edited:
I'm not happy about selling but it had to happen at this stage.

As for the price, they are worth what buyers will pay.

Its going to be expensive when I can get another one and I'll be prepared for it. I will also say with the amount of interest I had, I'm not looking forward to the future when I'll be able to get another one, let alone an EPS manual coupe.

Last edited:
Hi All,

I am not too sure if anybody is interested, but I just had a call from John Bell, who lives in Gladstone. John has a 1998 Targa in Midnight Purple with a paddle shift auto and tan interior that he in interested is selling. The car has 116,000 kilometres on the clock, with full service history. I do not know the car, other than I helped John arrange to get the power steering rack reconditioned in the USA a year or two back. John said the car is near perfect both inside and out.

If anybody would like to have a chat about this John would be happy to hear from you. He is looking for roughly $120,000 ONO. John can be contacted via email on [email protected] or on mobile 0409 116 936.

Cheers,

David
attachment.php

Attachments

• John Bell NSX.jpg
    John Bell NSX.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 615
It is now $90,000 so who knows what he is doing!!! Please rest assured, I was not trying to profit from this, I was just trying to help John out by advertising it, as he seemed to be having trouble getting onto the sites!!!

I have not seen it in person.

But I rang about the car about a month ago and was told that it is an imported car with no records kept for it. He said it came with a bunch of Japanese paperwork that he threw out.
I also asked if he changed the cluster as it is non jdm and said he did not change it.

This car has been advertised for around $90K iirc. I think he put that price up as he has deposit. But that is really silly to put the price like that.

Back