• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX on Carsales

I am not too sure who is selling the NSX on Carsales, but there wouldn't be too many manuals around with such low k's.

I should add, I noticed that the seller said they have purchased another NSX with very low mileage, I wonder if it is an auto!!! If so, I am not too sure that I would be selling the manual, mind you, the prospect of owning a low k manual and a lower k auto has some appeal :smile:

Yes the car on carsales is in beautiful condition and has been replaced with a NA2 coupe 6 speed man. I havent seen the new one yet but undersatnd it is also in perfect condition.

Yes the car on carsales is in beautiful condition and has been replaced with a NA2 coupe 6 speed man. I havent seen the new one yet but undersatnd it is also in perfect condition.

I haven't seen a low k NA2 manual advertised, which is a bit unfair!!! Bloody insider trading!!! When they mentioned that they had a very low k car I thought they must have purchased the 4,000k auto that was advertised recently.

The black and red na1 look tidy I think low $70ks is decent final price and they are manual. For all those looking for manuals good to check out those available now.

I haven't seen a low k NA2 manual advertised, which is a bit unfair!!! Bloody insider trading!!! When they mentioned that they had a very low k car I thought they must have purchased the 4,000k auto that was advertised recently.

Mate, there are lots of people who think that you having your white one and they can't is unfair! :p

Mate, there are lots of people who think that you having your white one and they can't is unfair! :p

Haha, the difference is that mine was advertised, so anybody could have purchased it!!! I didn't see a low k NA2 advertised, not that I would have necessarily purchased it, but still would have liked to have had the option :biggrin:

I didnt see a low k NA2 but low k NA1.
I think AU-NSX has one of the lowest NA2, he had around 8,000 prior to NSX Tasmania drive.
NA2 good condition low ks manual over $110-120K now in my opinion excluding 02+ headlights.

I think AU-NSX has one of the lowest NA2, he had around 8,000 prior to NSX Tasmania drive.
NA2 good condition low ks manual over $110-120K now in my opinion excluding 02+ headlights.

I doubt that Mike would be selling his, so I suspect it has come for somewhere else!!!

In relation to the value, who knows, the asking price on the NA1's seem to be on the rise, although that doesn't mean that they are selling for that price. You can now buy a low k 2000-2005 360 Ferrari for a lot less than what you are suggesting the NSX is worth, that being said, I had the NSX serviced last week at Brighton Honda for $190 - try getting a 360 serviced for that :biggrin:

Not to mention, they are common!!!

Well no-one bought mine and it's not advertised either because guess what... It's not for sale!!

I am curious like you David, where are these cars hiding and how does one get onto this secret squirrels list of black market NSX's???

NA2 good condition low K's manual... $150K by the end of the year... Is my bet! Look at prices in Japan now!

PS. Also just got home and checked that it is STILL in the garage... So no def not mine...

Well no-one bought mine and it's not advertised either because guess what... It's not for sale!!

I am curious like you David, where are these cars hiding and how does one get onto this secret squirrels list of black market NSX's???

NA2 good condition low K's manual... $150K by the end of the year... Is my bet! Look at prices in Japan now!

PS. Also just got home and checked that it is STILL in the garage... So no def not mine...

I figured it was not yours, but I haven't seen too many other NA2's with low k's, so somebody must know where it came from?

Just over $53,000 Australian for the 2004 NA2 in the UK on ebay, take a punt buy it now. If they do change the laws you could make a killing, if they don't, you would need to move to the UK!!!

The red 02 on ebay uk is a Cat D car - from memory equivalent to repaired write off here. Still a bargain though!

Also now a red NA2 manual targa on carsales, very well priced - will go quickly I think.

The red 02 on ebay uk is a Cat D car - from memory equivalent to repaired write off here. Still a bargain though!

Also now a red NA2 manual targa on carsales, very well priced - will go quickly I think.

I must have missed the NA2 on Carsales, assuming you were talking Australia? If you don't mind me asking, where was it, how much was it, was it manual and how many k's?

Last edited:
Yes, I believe it sold on the 1st phone call to a guy from SYD for full price, it was the exact car he had been after. Sounded like a very nice car, 1 owner, all original etc.

If the new owner is on Prime.....congratulations!! and lets hear the story!!

NSX9 is correct!

A mate of mind bought it and he is extremely happy with the purchase !

It is def a bargain had!

I will tell him about the forums :biggrin:

As rollie mentioned a friend bought the 98' single owner red with beige T 6sp from WA. Sold in a day!
$77800!!!! bargain ! 92,000km full service history.
Car will be coming to sydney in 2 weeks.

And yes some 360's are less than some NSX's.
Ferrari's have downward pressure from new models. The new NSX didnt have the same because it's so different and has gotten stronger.

I'm going to start another thread about NSX insurance because they are undervaluing the NSX.

As rollie mentioned a friend bought the 98' single owner red with beige T 6sp from WA. Sold in a day!
$77800!!!! bargain ! 92,000km full service history.
Car will be coming to sydney in 2 weeks.

And yes some 360's are less than some NSX's.
Ferrari's have downward pressure from new models. The new NSX didnt have the same because it's so different and has gotten stronger.

I'm going to start another thread about NSX insurance because they are undervaluing the NSX.

Thanks for all of the info about the NA2 on carsales. I am not surprised it did not last long at that price there wouldn't be too many around and that looks like it would tick all of the boxes.

Here is the NA2 you are talking about! A very nice example indeed.

10261073_1422922697961097_20415801_n.jpg

Felix is it yours???? Judging by that big grin it must be????
If so congrats!!! Its gone to a great owner......good on you for being so quick, you needed to be!!!

Cheers Scott

Felix is it yours???? Judging by that big grin it must be????
If so congrats!!! Its gone to a great owner......good on you for being so quick, you needed to be!!!

Cheers Scott

I'm actually eagerly awaiting Felix's reply to this.

If I ever sold mine (which will never be the case), Felix is the sort of person that would make the departure slightly less painful. He is who we'd all want our NSXs to go to if we had to sell.

Felix would be grinning as it's an NSX but yes, I hope the extra grin means ownership. :)

Not Felix's - owner might introduce himself here soon.

Back