• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX on Carsales

Looking forward to hearing from the lucky new owner. Felix keep looking, as you know its worth it!!!!

Hi Guys,

I'm new to prime, I am the proud owner of the NA2 in Felix's photo!

Finally got it shipped to Sydney.

Welcome to NSXPrime!

Make sure you join the HSCCA! The Sydney chapter is easily the most active with get togethers and weekend drives every month!

Congratulations on your purchase!

Welcome to the NSX community and Prime. Prime is an amazing resource, and anything you want to know should be here.
I gather this is your first NSX?
As AU NSX says the HSCCA is also worth joining, it has only just now gone National from being started by the NSW crew.
Membership form is here

- - - Updated - - -

http://hscca.com.au/main/page_join_the_club.html

Hi Guys,

I'm new to prime, I am the proud owner of the NA2 in Felix's photo!

Finally got it shipped to Sydney.

Congratulations on your purchase, you must have been quick off the mark! It looks like a great car, which I have no doubt will give you years of motoring pleasure.

All the best,

David

Welcome to the NSX community and Prime. Prime is an amazing resource, and anything you want to know should be here.
I gather this is your first NSX?
As AU NSX says the HSCCA is also worth joining, it has only just now gone National from being started by the NSW crew.
Membership form is here

- - - Updated - - -

http://hscca.com.au/main/page_join_the_club.html

Thanks NSX9! Prime is an amazing source of everything nsx.

yep my first NSX. The NSX has been my dream car since high school, absolutely thrilled to finally own one!

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations on your purchase, you must have been quick off the mark! It looks like a great car, which I have no doubt will give you years of motoring pleasure.

All the best,

David

thanks David! I was very fortunate to have checked carsales, I suppose it was a case of right time right place. It is a fantastic car, we'll looked after with full service history. I've been driving it every day since it arrived totally neglecting my other cars right now lol

Welcome to NSXPrime!

Make sure you join the HSCCA! The Sydney chapter is easily the most active with get togethers and weekend drives every month!

Congratulations on your purchase!

Not too sure about the most active with get togethers but hey who cares as long as owners actually drive thier cars.

I don't like you :tongue:

I was so close to buying that NSX but you beat me and I'm in Perth too!

Looks like you're enjoying it and congrats on the buy :encouragement:

I had the time of my life over the weekend thanks to ROLZ. My first NSX driving experience with the roof off.

916037_282105701964534_347853289_n.jpg

NSX Australia was also one of the best times of my life.

I don't like you :tongue:

I was so close to buying that NSX but you beat me and I'm in Perth too!

Looks like you're enjoying it and congrats on the buy :encouragement:

Haha sorry Kid, I'm sure there will be other opportunities.

yep sure am enjoying it, been driving it everyday till tomorrow when I fly to Adelaide

It's an import - sold at auction for around $42k a few years back, and needed quite a bit of work. Could be a nice restoration project.
Correct, the owner bought it from Gray's auction in Melbourne in 2009.

<script charset="UTF-8" src="chrome://hdv/content/hdv.js" type="application/javascript"></script>

True, I thought it looked familiar off AE but just posted up anyway.

Btw for those interested, I bought the black NA1 on carsales not long ago.
LOVING IT, just need to sort ABS accumulator issue - parts ordered finally and then it can get registered in WA :)

True, I thought it looked familiar off AE but just posted up anyway. Btw for those interested, I bought the black NA1 on carsales not long ago. LOVING IT, just need to sort ABS accumulator issue - parts ordered finally and then it can get registered in WA :)
Hi Kid, Congratulations on your purchase. I must have missed your car when it was on carsales, as I don't recall seeing a black one advertised recently. I should add, that's with the exception of the modified one currently on sale. In relation to the blue car that's been advertised, I looked at it when it was at Grays, assuming that it's the same vehicle. With all due respect to the current owner, unless it has undergone considerable restoration since then, it is still way overpriced. I am led to believe the person who purchased it did not look at the car before buying it. I am sure there is a thread about the car with lots of pics and additional details if you want to go back though the Australian section of Prime and/or Aussie Exotics.

Thanks mate.
Yeah I've seen the thread with pics etc. I spent many hours online tracing various cars (that I could) that were available...
I've got the previous owner's ad and the one before that for mine :)

In absolute love with it, did 200kms in a couple days to nowhere when it arrived in Perth. Just been out in it and going out in it again soon!

10257623_10152190164459081_1456486691755598422_o.jpg

Last edited:
Well we'll have to get together for a drive soon Kid. I've been slack in organising a drive day for a long time now, need to get off my slack butt! Ring me 0418 907 966 if you want. :)
Here's my beauty, taken back in 2004 when it first arrived from Sydney.

nsx4.jpg

Thanks mate.
Yeah I've seen the thread with pics etc. I spent many hours online tracing various cars (that I could) that were available...
I've got the previous owner's ad and the one before that for mine :)

In absolute love with it, did 200kms in a couple days to nowhere when it arrived in Perth. Just been out in it and going out in it again soon!

10257623_10152190164459081_1456486691755598422_o.jpg

I'm so jealous, I had my eye on that for a while. Damn you, sir! :nonchalance:

It's an import - sold at auction for around $42k a few years back, and needed quite a bit of work. Could be a nice restoration project.

If this is the car I looked at in Melb, at Greys, I would not touch it with a ten foot barge pole it had severe front end damage and was very, very badly repaired,
Whilst if this is the same car it has obviously undergone more repair work, I would want to be very sure that it wasn't "that car" before I brought it,
I bid $18K for it and still wasn't sure it was worth it!
Cheers Owen.

If this is the car I looked at in Melb, at Greys, I would not touch it with a ten foot barge pole it had severe front end damage and was very, very badly repaired,
Whilst if this is the same car it has obviously undergone more repair work, I would want to be very sure that it wasn't "that car" before I brought it,
Cheers Owen.

Owner emailed me saying it was SOLD, it sold yesterday. I feel for the unlucky buyer after reading the above.

<script charset="UTF-8" src="chrome://hdv/content/hdv.js" type="application/javascript"></script>

Hey - yeah I'm definitely up for a run... Wonder if there are many active members left in Perth still?
I'll post in the other thread.

Re blue one... Glad I bought mine when I did :)

Owner emailed me saying it was SOLD, it sold yesterday. I feel for the unlucky buyer after reading the above.

I spoke to the owner he said it has gone interstate interesting to see where it pops up.

Cheers Owen.

Owen,

You and I must have bailed out of the bidding on the blue car at about the same time. I thought if you got is for under 20k it would be a fair deal and couldn't believe what it sold for in the end!!! That being said, it did look good in the photos that Greys posted on-line, just not when you looked at it in the flesh!!!

Kid,

I test drove your car in Adelaide years ago before I purchased mine, at least I think it was yours. It was a great looking car, but the then owner was asking well over the odds for it, roughly 15-20k over what most were selling for at the time, so I passed it up.

Owen,

You and I must have bailed out of the bidding on the blue car at about the same time. I thought if you got is for under 20k it would be a fair deal and couldn't believe what it sold for in the end!!! That being said, it did look good in the photos that Greys posted on-line, just not when you looked at it in the flesh!!!
Hi David,
The NSX world is indeed small!
I wasn't actually in the market for an NSX when I looked at that car but I fell in love, I so wanted it, great colour, but it had obviously been damaged in the front and very badly patched up to get it to auction. Such a shame to see a great car not repaired properly. The rest of the car seemed very good, if I could have ascertained if the chassis was straight I would have bid a lot more, but I was very suspect mainly because of the way it was presented. I was also totally horrified at the lack of disclosure from the Auction house, and felt very sorry for the buyer, who I was told brought it sight unseen! As you said it looked extremely good in the pics.
On another note must be time to go on a run soon?
Cheers Owen.

Back