• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX on Carsales

Wow gone - well there was no point asking then, lol.

Oh well, i've waited a lifetime already... what's a little bit longer :rolleyes: Anyone else got leads?

Black auto with dog (literally) on gumtree? Other than the carsales ones, no idea..

Haha I meant diesel as he was asking a few questions.
So just that red Jap auto and Scott's one for sale atm then.

Yeah it was on carsales.
Blulude why inspect unless you're getting another? :tongue:

I know I'd love two but can't :frown:

I inspected that car when it was for sale 2 years ago at the same dealer before I bought mine. It then sold for $35k and now came up again for $55k. Car was pretty rough not for me even at $35k.

Yeah it was on carsales.
Blulude why inspect unless you're getting another? :tongue:

I know I'd love two but can't :frown:

Nice Midnight Pearl / black seats manual targa on carsales - looks like a very nice example:

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-3317209

cp5174017327123483757.jpg

I wonder why it is not sold? been on there for way too long.

Maybe people are not willing to pay that much?

In my honest opinion, I think it is because it is a Targa, has DBW and slightly, the price.

A true petrolhead/revhead/carhead/enthusiast that would delve into the market today and look particularly for a COUPE, MANUAL, NO DBW and hence without power steering. This is because the NSX is at its most rawest and purist form.

Coming from the Porsche market myself, the story is exactly the same - the ones that sell easiest/quickest are those mentioned above.

Its interesting! Which is the best NSX?
Clay reckons the ones in purists form, some say Type R, some latest possible, some popups only etc etc.
Then there is the mods discussion.......
I have been lucky enough to drive and PAX in lots of different NSXs and one thing stands out. They are all fantastic!
So it all depends on who wants what and what their budget is.
The Midnight Pearl car is brilliant and 100% original, it seems the "collectors" want the original ones. I have had offers close to the asking price from dealers and collectors, so I dont believe its overpriced.
The 95 had improvements from the early ones, well thats what Honda says, better throttle with DBW, better Differentials, brakes, steering, suspension etc etc. They are generally worth a bit more than earlier models.

Yes the car is still for sale, 3 guys are currently in the running, one thing is for sure, if I hadn't bought the 96 JDM coupe it wouldn't be for sale!
Now you are going to ask....is the coupe better.........I really dont know, depends on the day, road, mood of the driver.
Like I said they are all fantastic.

Good answer :biggrin:
I haven't been in a targa but I imagine those days when the weather is perfect...

I'd love a type R but in no way would I use mine to try replicate one.. I love my luxury toys :redface:

Edit: Pics of both together in good lighting before it leaves your ownership please!

That Midnight Pearl is absolutely fantastic! But unfortunately it's out of my price range else i'd be on it in a heart beat... the search continues.

Back