• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX on Carsales

My mates father purchased that 1995 GPW. It was up for a good week but was unsure of having the funds at bay at the time... Biggest regret ever. Now all he does is brag to me about his GPW :(

The black one looks cheap and I would have thought Gumtree was not the ideal place to try and sell an NSX!!! I should add, Brendan's old car is not an import to the best of my knowledge!!!

FYI: silver fire damaged car has no ID tags, so hardly worth 5k.

Black I saw for sale a week or so ago but I'm not in the market for one. Looks clean enough.
And Brendan himself said that's his old car.

In regards to that silver NSX on Gum Tree, i spoke to the owner today and it actually has the Import tags but he removed them so they don't go missing. The car is a personal import and will come with the tags when sold.

In regards to that silver NSX on Gum Tree, i spoke to the owner today and it actually has the Import tags but he removed them so they don't go missing. The car is a personal import and will come with the tags when sold.

If someone wanted to be SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR dodgy, they could buy this silver one for like 5k, and slap the import plates / vin plates etc on their cheap imported model. No one is going to be any the wiser and sell parts off the silver fire damaged car to recoup costs.

I like to know as well. How much did you sell it for, may I ask Brendon ?

that would be me,
someone by it so I can sleep at night knowing its in good hands XD

Side note, how much do you think the car is worth now?

Yes, way beyond saving, plus 14k for a burnt out nsx is way to high. I sold my crashed Nsx with motor for $5500 which could be fixed at $$$. I agree with s2kadrenalin he will be lucky to get $5k for the complete car. .

Can we confirm this?

I thought I spotted it today with new QLD plates 20 mins from where it used to reside (around the corner from me). Had dark silver / gunmetal wheels, and LED tails with an R type wing.

View attachment 126810

Yep thats definitely it, I think he said he was located sydney so makes sense, I asked if he was registered with prime but havent heard back yet.
Quality photo by the way haha.

^ Zoomed in like woah!
Lucky I chose NOT to speed up to catch it actually - turns out there were coppers on the bridge with radar and motorbikes ready for pursuit!

recieved an email from the buy today, I laughed at this.

"Certainly learnt more about the car on the 11hr drive home. Already my old Honda friends have added me to facebook groups and some stalker has posted some image of me driving the car out of QLD.

NSX owners are a close knit bunch."

Back