• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX on Carsales

But for another comparison there is a black one for sale not listed on carsales, auto, early model, 150KM and the asking price is $50k ono.
To ask 60k for something that's got nearly 200,000KM you need a serious reality check.

A better perspective is the white one from SA that just sold on here was what, 96/7 targa top and 70k ONO with 1/2 the amount of KM in more desirable colour, later model and targa top.

Fair enough. It is manual though with a few basic nice mods.
P plate rear window is not confidence inspiring but it wouldn't put me off.

For curiosity's sake, got link to black one?

No one should sell any stock (or close to stock) manual NSX in "very good condition" and average KM for less than $60K, irrespective of year. The only catch is you must be a patient seller. There are many many many people who still dream of owning an NSX and the pool of NSX's for sale is tiny. The only excuse for selling cheaper should be a genuine fire sale

Last edited:
I had contacted the carsales guy with the manual one and he never got back to me because I thought the price was reasonable.
on the lookout for a manual nsx (prefer earlier manual steering), let me know if you guys hear anything.
been lurking for a while, know a few guys on here.
cheers

edit: did get back to me, said has had previous repair to lhf damage and is "mechanically perfect". I think high 40's may be reasonable, but 60 is dreamin (but there are people out there prepared to pay)

Last edited:
I know of a 91 Back Auto Import that's available for $45k, he is located in Ballarat (VICTORIA). If any one is interested PM me.
IMG_5341.jpgIMG_5333.jpgIMG_5328.jpgIMG_5334.jpgIMG_5331.jpg

I had contacted the carsales guy with the manual one and he never got back to me because I thought the price was reasonable.
on the lookout for a manual nsx (prefer earlier manual steering), let me know if you guys hear anything.
been lurking for a while, know a few guys on here.
cheers

edit: did get back to me, said has had previous repair to lhf damage and is "mechanically perfect". I think high 40's may be reasonable, but 60 is dreamin (but there are people out there prepared to pay)

Damaged? Less than 40!

I don't know which one is being discussed here. I can only see 3 pictures for the manual one. Can't see wing or interior color... Am I missing something ?

I have to admit that being a prime member for a while I didn't expect to be on the tail end of some of these comments when I decided to put my 91 Man NSX up for sale, nevertheless I priced it high because I still hold my NSX close and I know what it owes me, if its on carsales 2 years from now so be, I know this is a public forum but the market for a seller is quite frustrating when people give their own opinions on what a car is worth without seeing it for themselves.

I apologies if I am up front, but last night i was awoken at 1am buy a prospective buyer who appeared surprised that he awoke me from sleeping, and when asked if we could discuss the sale of the car the following day the response was, would you take 50k, fair enough you may not think its worth as much as I do, but to call at a ridicules hour and low ball a seller at the same time is extremely disrespectful.

1am call is bullshit :eek:

I thought 60 was very fair tbh.

PS, "timing belt"
PPS, let me know if the buyer doesn't want the taitec stuff :tongue:

Last edited:
I have to admit that being a prime member for a while I didn't expect to be on the tail end of some of these comments when I decided to put my 91 Man NSX up for sale, nevertheless I priced it high because I still hold my NSX close and I know what it owes me, if its on carsales 2 years from now so be, I know this is a public forum but the market for a seller is quite frustrating when people give their own opinions on what a car is worth without seeing it for themselves.

I apologies if I am up front, but last night i was awoken at 1am buy a prospective buyer who appeared surprised that he awoke me from sleeping, and when asked if we could discuss the sale of the car the following day the response was, would you take 50k, fair enough you may not think its worth as much as I do, but to call at a ridicules hour and low ball a seller at the same time is extremely disrespectful.

I looked at this car in Western Australia before Brendon bought it and not long before purchasing mine. The only thing that deterred me was the higher kilometres, the vehicle drove as well as the lower km vehicle I ultimately did purchase. Last time I saw it, it was a great looking vehicle in great condition, so unless anything has changed, I would not think the price is excessive.

Just my opinion, for what it's worth :smile:

Was cheap, that's for sure. Jap import though. (Not a turn off for me personally fwiw)

Back