• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally own my dream car

22 years after seeing my first NSX and 6 years of searching, I finally own an NSX. No words will do it justice, nor can i possibly explain how happy i am. Stay tuned for pics, stories and mods...

IMG_20140316_170922.jpg

HID's went in first...

Thanks in advance for all the help and answered questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Almost forgot, huge thanks to Matt from Prime for selling me his baby...its in good hands i promise.

Congratulations and enjoy the walk-away look-back syndrome :biggrin:

Mark
Well done!
I hope you keep the car in stock/near stock condition as the GPW's are rare and sure to appreciate.
Jim

^^^^ Whatever! :biggrin:

Do with it what YOU want. Don't let anyone steer you one way or another. Congrats on the purchase (white was my first choice too but got tired of waiting for the right one to come along)! Drive the hell out of it and enjoy it. Just keep stock parts if and when you get the mod bug.

congrats!!!

love it when new owners say goodbye to the lifelong 'dream' !!

22 years after seeing my first NSX and 6 years of searching, I finally own an NSX. No words will do it justice, nor can i possibly explain how happy i am. Stay tuned for pics, stories and mods...

View attachment 111206

HID's went in first...

Thanks in advance for all the help and answered questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Almost forgot, huge thanks to Matt from Prime for selling me his baby...its in good hands i promise.

Congrats and welcome to the ownership club! You appear to be new here so make sure you acquaint yourself with the NSX Wiki which you can access from the red action bar at the top of most pages. Some of it is a little dated but it's organized into sections and can make finding some information easier. There's also a link to an online shop manual. Enjoy.

stunning!!! Welcome!!!

Looks so perfect, congrats and welcome to the good life

congrats to the purchase…love the color combination…waiting for the winter to end here in new york so i can at least uncover the car and remember what it looks like…enjoy your purchase and happy motoring...

" its in good hands i promise. " I know 9 owners that have totaled their NSX with in a week of owning it. goodluck.

"No words will do it justice, nor can i possibly explain how happy i am."

No words needed - I got mine too last year and I know exactly what you are going through. No words need to be said - just know that you are not alone. :) Most of us here have gone through the same thing!

Your patience (6 years!) looks to have paid off too - a beautiful GPW, unmolested! More pictures, please!

Best of luck and take it easy at first. While Shawn may sound a little negative, he knows first hand. Learn the car and enjoy it.

Congrats, beautiful nsx!

Your long wait has paid off. Congrats man! I still get the chills and disbelief when I open my garage door.

Congratulations!

Beautiful GPW.

More details please? Is it a '94?
The color and wheel combination look really good.

Congratulations man, I am nearly a year into owning my dream car too. It is a wonderful experience to be able to realize owning your dream car. Most people will never be able to, so we are the lucky ones! Enjoy!

Back