• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Buttonwillow 13CW w/ Speed Ventures on Saturday 4/19

I just signed up for Buttonwillow 13CW w/ Speed Ventures on Saturday 4/19.

http://speedventures.com/EVENTs/eventdetail.aspx?id=461

I contacted Speed Ventures and they were kindly offering the following group deal.

Each individual gets to select one of the following:
Free transponder rental
or
Free helmet rental
or
$10 off
For anybody of your group that want transponders or need helmets they can get one of those options for free instead of $10 off.

The terms are:
Must get 5 new sign ups by 5pm on April 9th.
Must write "Daniel Tiet Deal" code discount box.
Must not worry that they will charge full price - price is adjusted manually before cards are charged.

I will be driving up that morning so those who want to caravan we could meet here at 5:30am.
Starbucks
25349 Wayne Mills Pl
Valencia, CA 91355
https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...2!3m1!1s0x80c28752a687b72b:0xf165a9863ce1974b

I hope to see some other NSXes out there!

Last edited:
Im going too see about getting my new track car together by then and hopefully make it out in it. If not im always down to drive the NSX or just come and hang out. Did you do anything to the car since the last one?

Wish I could go. Keep us informed of the next one.

(I'll be doing this!)
Hula_Dancer_1.gif

Im going too see about getting my new track car together by then and hopefully make it out in it. If not im always down to drive the NSX or just come and hang out. Did you do anything to the car since the last one?

Since the last time I met you, I've put on:
- Custom 1.25" front straight sway (still stock rear sway bar)
- Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R (215/265)
- Koyo radiator w/ Mishimoto dual fans & shroud

Hope to see you there.

Last edited:
Since the last time I met you, I've put on:
- Custom 1.25" front straight sway (still stock rear sway bar)
- Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R (215/265)
- Koyo radiator w/ Mishimoto dual fans & shroud

Hope to see you there.
Just something to keep an eye on and just my $0.02. I've had really bad luck with the Mishimoto dual slim fans. Not sure if you have the slim fans.

These fans coupled with the non-vented shroud caused my temps to run very high. Just fyi.. hopefully you won't have these issues.

rad, good set up so far!

I just put on the downforce sidevents myself. This should be the last puzzle piece to feel my oil cooler and air box. i wanna get back out there too see if they work.

Just something to keep an eye on and just my $0.02. I've had really bad luck with the Mishimoto dual slim fans. Not sure if you have the slim fans.

These fans coupled with the non-vented shroud caused my temps to run very high. Just fyi.. hopefully you won't have these issues.

I will make sure I watch the temps. I am running about 75 water / 25 coolant mixture with Water Wetter.

Back