• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Spring Tune up & BBQ at Octane Motors world headquarters-Sunday April 27, 2014

Good morning all! We now have 18 cars and 23 people confirmed. An amazing turnout for our first event of the year.

Also, Lucas Scarfone will be joining us to take some photos and handing out business cards.

Wish I could make it but I'll be working on a buddies NSX on Saturday and my NSX is apart currently :(

Too bad Bruno, we were looking forward to seeing you.

Last edited:
Awesome news guys!

Sunday is shaping up to be a great day. Sunny and 12 degrees to welcome 24 cars at Robs place. I have a feeling if we have many more cars coming, we'll need to use a shuttle service to get everyone in.

Bram,

I just sent over payment for membership through paypal. Your inbox is full, so just wanted to confirm you got it.

Thanks!

Good call Dan, we should get the address out there.

the address you can punch into google is: 128 carlisle Road Hamilton, Ontario. L0R 1K0 so be sure to show up after 11:00a.m. to reserve your seat on the back patio.

Last edited:
Sorry I'm not going to make it tomorrow. Desirae was sick all week and I'm afraid it's my turn. Enjoy the festivities everyone and I will catch up with those of you attending Est Fest. Cheers!

Wow guys, are we so lucky! There were 20 NSX's on the property, 2 S2000's, 1 M3, 1 FD RX7, a Subaru STi, an enormous ford F250, and a new Acura sedan. That's 27 cars on one driveway.

We had so many people, we had to bring in more food.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Also a special thanks to Lucas at Scarfone photo for coming. When he posts his photos on his blog, I'll post the link.

Wow guys, are we so lucky! There were 20 NSX's on the property, 2 S2000's, 1 M3, 1 FD RX7, a Subaru STi, an enormous ford F250, and a new Acura sedan. That's 27 cars on one driveway.

We had so many people, we had to bring in more food.

View attachment 112089
View attachment 112090

Also a special thanks to Lucas at Scarfone photo for coming. When he posts his photos on his blog, I'll post the link.

Yeah what a great day and a great way to start the Driving season, the weather was perfect, food was good...good to see all of the NSXCC members plus the new members that joined the Club today.

Don't forget the goodies in the garages...2 NSX, 2 Pcars , 1 308 and the Lotus being built.

A BIG thanks to Rob and Michelle for hosting the event, also Daria, Lionel and Sean for all your help.

Bram

Last edited:
NSXCC Spring Tune up & BBQ at Octane Motors world headquarters-Sunday April 2...

Looks like another fabulous event and pissed I had to miss it. Can't believe you guys fitted 27 cars there.

Got to show Sean how to post images via hyperlink

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back