• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on 4-27

LMR

Legendary Member
We have an awesome drive planned for April 27th. The drive will include a stop for lunch as always and for the ladies there will be an optional stop for shopping on the way home. The drive will start in Banning at I-10 and Hwy 243. We will head south on 243 through Idylwild to Hwy 74 that will take us to Palm Springs and we will have lunch there. On the way home we can stop at the Outlets in Cabazon off I-10 to shop or just hang out (the guys).

We will be meeting at the Rite Aid in Banning at 9:30.
Rite Aid
806 Ramsey St.
Banning, Ca 92220

Exit from I-10 at 8th St (Hwy 243) and turn left. Go under freeway and it will be on the left at the first street corner. There is a gas station across the street and I recommend that you fill up there.

Please post if you can make it with your name and the name of your passenger if you have one and we will add you to the list.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC)
3. Kyras (Patty)
4. Junior40er (Adrian & Darlene)
5. dustthisnsx (Paul & ?)
6. Email_t1222 (Thy)
7. phryxis (Colin)
8. mcano (Mario)
9. nsxnemo (Nemo & Liz)
10. GO KRT (Alan & Jill)
11. influence82 (Ken & Mike)
12. Track Addict (Jonathan)
13. MTHRiduz (Jennifer & Kyle)
14. RQNSX (Ramon & Gloria)
15. Greg-TT (Gregory)
16. Ray & ?

Last edited:
Alan & Jill........... BUT ........ We will meet you in Idyllwild (probably Jill's choice) or Lake Fulmor (my choice) around 10:30.

I'll be in town this weekend with the NSX! However, not sure if I can do the drive (pending schedule). Anyone wanna do breakfast before the drive? I'll be staying in Irvine, but I don't mind driving out. We can meet somewhere near meeting point.

Also, I like to check out C&C Irvine Saturday morning. I started another post: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...y-April-27-before-drive?p=1780025#post1780025

Hope I can meet as many owners as I can.

Thanks
Jeff

Lunch spot has been secured. Good parking and an interesting menu option. No, I'm not going to share. At least not until you get there! See you Sunday morning.

We've got a short list this time. Everyone good with walnut brownies? I can make nutless too, if desired.

We've got a short list this time. Everyone good with walnut brownies? I can make nutless too, if desired.

Holy Shmackerel......I forgot about the brownies. Now I might HAVE to drive down to Banning. Can you save two and give them to us in Idyllwild ?????

Hi Patty, I will be driving the most fun to drive car :smile:

Hmm. I think that was the NSX but it could have been another one.

Patty, Nut please and may I have the biggest piece :tongue:. I have candles ready for me.

Yes! Is this Kyle or Jennifer?

Back