• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Local NSX Familiar AEM Tuner

Looking for an NSX familiar AEM tuner (preferably and NSX owner) in the Chicago land area to help me get my car turbo setup dialed in.

Any recommendations or nearby owners willing to help (in trade for anything from money to fabrication of parts to cookies)?

I think that your best bet would be to go with Cody at Lovefab in Traverse City.

Sound Performance maybe

ummmm cookies, Double stuffed oreos though...

I'd love to get the car to Cody or even have him come out, but the overall cost I fear will be great in comparison to using a local company such as AMS or Sound Performance. I'm going to call Cody today to see what my options are.

06typeS: I can provide Oreos no problem. Maybe even the illusive Vanilla Oreo :)

Hey F0oBot,

I went by Touge today and they said you dropped by.

I was there around 3. Must have just missed you

Hey F0oBot,

I went by Touge today and they said you dropped by.

I was there around 3. Must have just missed you

Must have been the yellow NA2 they had there you just missed as I was in the loop at that time.

I ordered a set of Works that have to be made and sent from Japan through them. They are great folks to work with, when I called to follow up last Nick and I actually discussed you coming in for suspension work. Hope all went to plan.

I mentioned to Nick at TF about having NSX local meets there (they love NSXs), TF seemed very receptive to it. Maybe it's something we should explore next time we all meet up.

Ah my mistake, they mentioned something about AEM tuning so i assumed it was you.

Yeah theyre good guys, suspension install went well, very happy with them.

Back