• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

when you are commuting in your NSX what are you thinking you are driving and where?

Happy to own it after 6 years and still in love with the drive and feel of it.

around town I think I'm at the wheel of DocL's awesome esprit:tongue: on the track I'm in a race-car...:biggrin:

around town I think I'm at the wheel of DocL's awesome esprit:tongue: on the track I'm in a race-car...:biggrin:

If you are ever in S. Florida you have an invitation to drive my Esprit anytime.

When i am commuting in my NSX i always feel it is a waste. SUV's cant see you and the outcome of a collision would be very bad. (91- no airbag, home-made rear beam)...

Commute back and fourth from Greensboro to Charlotte .. First thought don't really want to put miles on it 107xxx. 2nd thought overrides first thought.. After turning on the ignition I realize why I baught it in the first place.. The joy of driving it! Even after mr2 turbo, ap1 and ap2 s2k .. None of which came close to how the nsx feels..

Last edited:
th

archive_gt_gt_jgtc_meets_le_mans

Feel like I am driving one of these...

I was driving home from work the other day and the thought "I love driving this car!" hit me again. It's why I bought this car and daily drive it. There are so many people that just give you that "I wish I was driving that car!" look and it makes you appreciate the beauty all that much more.

I do catch myself thinking about a certain yellow helmet driving around Spa or Suzuka in his Honda Powered car and hit the pedal a little more!

Let's resurrect this thread from a few months ago.

I was a huge fan of IMSA GTP from the 80's. When I first saw the NSX I thought of GTP. Even today's sports car racers bear some resemblance to the original NSX.

Anyone else see it? :biggrin:

Coca Cola 962.jpg

Gainsco DP Corvette.jpg

Red NSX.jpg

my dream car since I was a young'n.........................................................................AN NSX:cool:

Back