• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Classic BMW - Concert & Cars 4/26/14 - McKinney, TX

Anybody else get an email from Classic BMW for an upcoming Concert and Cars event? Event page says limited space, parking pass is required (to be provided after receiving rsvp with car info).

concert&cars.jpg

Weekend event in the evening?! I'm in.

- Chris

I have a friend looking for an E46 M3 ASAP. Do you guys think this event will bring out many 2001/2006 M3's. We may just make the drive if you have any input about this. Thanks.

I got one too and RSVP'ed so I will be there! Glad you other guys got it too - I was a little worried that it was a ruse and somebody would jump me and take my car :eek:

I have a friend looking for an E46 M3 ASAP. Do you guys think this event will bring out many 2001/2006 M3's. We may just make the drive if you have any input about this. Thanks.

PM me details. My friend may have a e46 m3 for sale.

Man! I received the invite too from Classic!
Unfortunately I leave for L.A. that morning:frown:
Take some pics..... Looks to be a nice event!

hmm probly no harm in sending a second rsvp through that link just to be safe.

edit: The invite page has me listed as attending so. I'll assume something should be showing up later this week.

- Chris

Last edited:
Jealous!

Getting Jealous! Wish I was in town to join you guys!:frown:

Parking pass has arrived. Looks like we should aim to get there by 4:30 to make sure there is room to park as a group. Should we aim for 4:00 at DP stadium?

- Chris

Got mine too! It must be an intimate show if the parking starts at 4:30 and you have to be there by 5 for judging. See you guys at 3:45 :biggrin:

Well??? Chomping at the bit ... how was it? Any Pics Bro's?

Back