• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

socal GTR owners

are there any socal gtr owners...i am quite interested in getting one..
if any of u are on the board and live in socal let me know

zaid

^^^^^

Does anybody know this guy?

Yes, Zaid was an active member when he first got his NSX but after he opened his new medical clinic he's been working 7 days a week and not very active here anymore.

Zaid,
I know you, no worries :).
Of all the forums on this planet, this is the last one you should even mention the forbidden word: GTR. I have been here since the beginning and no forum has spit so much hate on the GTR like NSXPrime. I have been an NSX owner since 1994 and a GTR owner since late 2008. I will be more than happy to share my experiences and history away from here perhaps privately or at our next monthly club meeting, to avoid any flying objects :)) I would even drive my GTR, park it somewhere safe and you would be welcome to check it out.LOL
Tino

I remember someone from long, long ago with a name like Zaid.....let's see if I can remember?

It is fitting that EVO, arguably the best informed car magazine in the world is celebrating the GTR with a special (June 2014) issue, 5 years after picking the 2009 intro car as Car of The Year. Rush and buy a copy of the mag, it may tamper NSXPrimer's urge to ridicule the car that has definitely become THE Japanese supercar. Here is what they write for a preview.

NISSAN GT-R: PERFORMANCE LEGEND
We celebrate one of the very best sports cars on sale, one which manages to mix genre-leading technology with real driver involvement, continent-crushing pace with four-seat practicality, and supercar-shaming acceleration with a relatively bargain price tag. Here are the key reasons why the Nissan GT-R has changed the performance car world.....

Attachments

• thumbnails_car_photo_593164_13.jpg
    thumbnails_car_photo_593164_13.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
well i am still a member...kinda i guess..i havent been to the meets since june of 2012....but then again i havent had a day off since august of 2012 also...anyways perhaps later this year if i find some help i will try to make one of the meets

Yes, Zaid was an active member when he first got his NSX but after he opened his new medical clinic he's been working 7 days a week and not very active here anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

i really want one badly...a white one preferably..however i wont say no to any other color if the price is right
i wanna see your ride and get to know some of the local owners...if you know of any get togethers please let me know

zaid

Zaid,
I know you, no worries :).
Of all the forums on this planet, this is the last one you should even mention the forbidden word: GTR. I have been here since the beginning and no forum has spit so much hate on the GTR like NSXPrime. I have been an NSX owner since 1994 and a GTR owner since late 2008. I will be more than happy to share my experiences and history away from here perhaps privately or at our next monthly club meeting, to avoid any flying objects :)) I would even drive my GTR, park it somewhere safe and you would be welcome to check it out.LOL
Tino

^^^^^

Does anybody know this guy?

I remember him, JC. He has an S and an NSX and he posted photos of his medical building. Very classy place. He has been to South Coast meets.

Tino, I wasn't aware that NSX people bagged on GT-Rs besides saying they're ugly compared to an NSX. Did you get grief for yours?

My friend is selling his Gtr. Pm me if interested. I can get you in touch with him.

Tino, I wasn't aware that NSX people bagged on GT-Rs besides saying they're ugly compared to an NSX. Did you get grief for yours?[/QUOTE]

Yes, quite a bit of it; mostly from NSX people.

why do you care what nsx people think about the GTR or any other car for that matter...sure everyone is entitled to an opinion..but that's all it is... an opinion...
its your money and your wants!
I couldn't give a rats ass what anyone thinks..I get what I want and I what I like!!! :biggrin:

Tino, I wasn't aware that NSX people bagged on GT-Rs besides saying they're ugly compared to an NSX. Did you get grief for yours?

Yes, quite a bit of it; mostly from NSX people.[/QUOTE]

Gil

I dont feel like waiting all that time..i wanna enjoy it now...besides i am sure the dealers will ask alot over the MSRP

if i remember correctly ur a big time surgeon so u can afford one:wink: ...me on the other hand dont have that kinda money

the GTR has really grown on me and i am starting to like the shape that i thought was ugly.
also i am tired of the s2000..rarely drive it...its time to move on...change is good...change is inevitable.

Zaid

Why not wait for the new NSX? IN WHITE!!! =)

Gil

I dont feel like waiting all that time..i wanna enjoy it now...besides i am sure the dealers will ask alot over the MSRP

if i remember correctly ur a big time surgeon so u can afford one:wink: ...me on the other hand dont have that kinda money

the GTR has really grown on me and i am starting to like the shape that i thought was ugly.
also i am tired of the s2000..rarely drive it...its time to move on...change is good...change is inevitable.

I don't know if you're aware but white S2000s are in high demand. There aren't enough in decent shape out there, is what I've heard a lot.

I regret selling my built GTR. It was one of the fastest car I've ever owned and it truly was an amazing ride. Ugly, heavy, computer controlled... People can say all they want but GTR is one of the best all around performer money can buy.

Back