• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brake rebuild pics

I'm rebuilding the stock brake system on my '92, just wanted to post some pics of the rebuilt calipers. I already have new StopTech rotors and stainless hoses installed, calipers will go on next with a set of Project Mu pads, Speedbleeders and new Motul fluid. Hope to wrap up the job next week. I sent the calipers to Goldline Brakes in Seattle; I had them do some 911 calipers a few years ago and was really happy with them. They have a proprietary polymer coating which held up perfectly on the 911, even with a number of track days, one of which involved either boiling the fluid or out-gassing the pads (in any case the brakes were super hot). The rear calipers don't have the large pins locked down yet because I'm waiting on a set of pad shims. All the hardware (pad shims, spring plates, pins, etc.) are brand new and OEM, and Goldline provides all the seals. Just a little show-n-tell :biggrin:

Attachments

• NSX:CalAll.jpg
    NSX:CalAll.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 68
  • NSX:CalF3.jpg
    NSX:CalF3.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 72
  • NSX:CalR1.jpg
    NSX:CalR1.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 68
  • NSX:CalR3.jpg
    NSX:CalR3.jpg