• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Formula Red/ Ivory JH4NA1154MT002422 Cape Cod MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
*CAR IS SOLD*
YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1991

FULL VIN #:JH4NA1154MT002422
CURRENT MILEAGE:68843
COLOR (EXT/INT): Formula Red/ Ivory
TRANSMISSION: 5 speed ( not in snap ring range)
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Mashpee MA (Cape Cod)
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): email: [email protected]
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $35,000

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) No

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) No

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?
All done last summer. TB and water pump, harmonic balancer, expansion tank, CV boots, brakes pads rotors and lines. Have all receipts.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS
All Good.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) Momo Arrow wheels. 17/ 18. Full Comptech exhaust. Headers on back. No air boc with K&N filter. Car is lowered by previous owner. Not sure what is under it for springs. Shocks are stock. Brakes are Power Slot with Project Mu Pads and stainless steel lines.

I am 62 and have owned the car since 1998. The car has been garaged and covered every year from Oct - April. All maintenance has been done by the Acura dealer. I have copies of the dealer work orders. It's a great car in great condition. Only issue is the typical speaker issues as they only work intermittently now. I am selling after 15 years of care and fun.
nsx1.jpg
nsx2.jpg
nsx3.jpg
nsx4.jpg
nsx5.jpg
nsx6.jpg
nsx7.jpg
nsx8.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back