• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

iDrive 3 Japanese cars you need to buy

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WexcymGWyrY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hope its not a repost.

I've tried and tried, but just cannot enjoy /afterdrive, and prefer to stick to actual reviews. The endless pratter is too much to bear.

Chris Harris on the other hand is a great reviewer.

Yeah the FD would be on the list for me too, but not above the NSX. Sorry BATMANs. If the R34 was released here it would be on my top three as well.

WOW, lots of prattling... Hard to watch more than a few minutes. What has stopped me from getting the RX-7 is size and build quality. Mazda produced a very light car which is great but that lightness came at a bit of a price. Get a ride in an RX-7 today and it feels pretty cheap IMO. The body is great looking but I like my cars a bit bigger.

1. NSX-T
2. Supra 6-spd
2. RX-7 FD

Yeah the video is long but I enjoy it. Bunch of car guys BS-ing about cars.
Of the cars they spoke of;
02+ NSX ( I own)
R34 GTR (I would like to own)
S2000 (I own)

I was inches away from putting money down on an rx7 after selling my 2nd Nsx. Glad I didn't. I agree with Aaron, the rx7 isn't quality built as the nsx

Back