• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1999 NSX JH4NA2164XT000043 dibs?

JH4NA2164XT000043

Searched prime, no records.

Anyone else know anything? Ready to pull the trigger when I hear back from the dealership.

Low price for a dealer, most car salesman have a good idea of what these cars are worth. I would walk in with eyes open for red flags.

Looks to be a manual based on the vin.

A bit high on the mileage, but it looks pretty good for the price. I agree that I would look for red flags.

Seems that the owner traded in for a GTR.

Called last Sunday spoke to a salesman I am ready to put a deposit on the car and another manager walks in to tell him it was sold the night before to a friend of the owner. He took my number if the sale fell through. Called Wednesday to say the other buyer couldn't get financing. Must put a deposit now if I was interested. Gave my info asked him to send me a carfax and pics of the car. All along he kept saying it's a clean carfax no issues, mint condition. Just before we hangup he tells me the carfax shows an accident, but it was very minor. So I am a bit wary, a few hours go buy nothing from the sales guy. I txt him and he replied the car was sold by another sales person while he was on the phone with me. Sounds like bit too much of a coincidence. Supposedly a CA buyer flying in this weekend to pickup the car.

lol at how many times I have read the same sales pressure tactic by "dealers"....sorry already sold....then two days or whatever later oh deal fell through..:rolleyes:

Never got any info. Did notice the carfax linked today and doesn't seem to have any issues. Would like to know who got it and what they ended up paying for it

Back