• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'93 NSX Red/Black 5sp 75k miles VIN JH4NA1156PT000062

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T):1993
FULL VIN #:JH4NA1156PT00062
CURRENT MILEAGE:748xx
COLOR (EXT/INT):Red/Black
TRANSMISSION:5SP
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE):Birmingham, Al
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.):pM
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $32,800 OBO

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)
I just recently picked up a 98 for a reallllly good price and I can't afford to keep two.

NUMBER OF OWNERS: _5th or 6th_

CLEAN TITLE? __Yes__

CLEAN CARFAX? __Yes__

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) __No__

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) __No. There are a number of rock chips in the bumper since I've been daily driving it for the past 11 months.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Clutch was replaced 500 miles before I purchased it (7500 miles ago). I was told timing belt/water pump was replaced around 60k but I have no documentation.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) 17x7/18x8 wheels (don't have factory), speedfilm protective film on full hood, both front fenders, and both headlights, heated seat setup in factory seats (buttons are where ashtray would be), Dali swaybar, and aluminum coolant tank.

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER) Here's a small album of pics, I can take more.

www.imgur.com/a/tnjHt

Last edited:
$32,000 obo

Just spent $1200 on some maintenance. I had a minor oil leak so both valve cover caskets, vtec solenoid gaskets, and rear cam seals were replaced. I had the new rotors installed with new pads. I also had the trans flushed and an oil change.

I'd love to keep both, but as stated I can't really afford 2 and I just bought a house.

Well after half-ass trying to sell it I just kept it for a daily driver (mileage is currently 78,800). It is back to the point to where I need to sell it as I also have an NA2 and don't need 2 at the moment. I just put brand new tires on it yesterday (Nitto Neo Gens). The first $30,000 takes it.

Back