• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tacoma new guy

Congratulations on the new car. Please post some pics up for us. It's nice to have yet another one up here in the northwest.

Jon at Acura of Lynnwood has been recommended by a lot of guys. I personally use Cliff from Hinshaw's Acura of Fife. He has been working on Mine for the last 6 years and is certified on NSX's also.

I don't know about John, but Cliff does. He is really hard to try to get work done on the side though. I've waited up to 6 months to get work done on the side.

If you know a Honda master technician that you trust, they will be able to do the work. It's a Honda! The master techs at my Honda dealership do the work on my NSX - timing belts, valve work, waterpump, whatever.

I see your From Edgewood. Sweet my office just down the hill from you! Do these guys do side work, after hours stuff?

If you were looking for a nsx mechanic who can work in flexible hours and weekends, let me know. My mechanic had been servicing my car for 10+ years. In fact he had serviced and modified many of the local nsx (which sees track duties, so you know his work is being "tested".) Send me a text of what you need to work on.

Ferrand. 206-390-4134

Welcome to the nsx family btw!

Last edited:
I have been using Import Auto Center on 62nd and S Adams (off S Tac Way) for 7 years. They have a Master Honda mech who knows his stuff. They will let you bring in your own parts! Highly recommended, and very reasonable rates.

What kind of work has he done on your nsx? Mine's in need of repairs....

Back