• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Recovery / Track Addiction

^sweet! always good to know there is community support! It was either go to NSXPO or compete in last race of the year and take home a 2015 title... You know which route I chose! I'll post up pictures here eventually, my instagram will have updates

IG: misterdarkness

Season over! Waiting for official announcement, But I do believe I won by a 43 point margin (out of a 1200 point season).

Now, to find some wheel support for next year!

I will have to dig around... being in the driver seat meant I usually had to scavenge pictures from others lol.

Thanks!

Now on to 2016 and Global Time Attack!

Slight update of pictures for you fine folks. I know its not the most popular build due to its simplicity, but its definitely one of the most active ones track wise and your support is appreciated as always! Here are a few pictures from Road Atlanta with Global Time Attack. We will be attending another event NEXT WEEKEND at AUTOCLUB SPEEDWAY for the GTA ProAM round 2. Feel free to stop by if you're in the area and say hi! Its 86 Fest and should be a fun time!

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram if you care, as we update a ton more there!
www.facebook.com/wedontlift
IG: wedontlift
IG Personal: wedontlift_ravi
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• GTA atlanta.jpg
    GTA atlanta.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 286
  • GTA ML1.jpg
    GTA ML1.jpg
    586.6 KB · Views: 285
  • GTA ML2.jpg
    GTA ML2.jpg
    619.8 KB · Views: 289
Just finished another year of GTA coming home 1st in Limited RWD Pro Am for the season and 2nd overall for all Limited class cars!

Cars going under the knife for a truly amazing transformation next! Seeya in 2019!

Back