• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx west fest 2014

Attn all bc and Alberta owners. J cross and I are in the midst of organizing a Nsx get together July 19 weekend. As a rough plan: get into town by Saturday mid day at the latest, go for a drive. Then BBQ/swim at my house followed by a possible cruise and park downtown. Sunday morning/mid day second drive. I have a couple options for drives depending on what people want. There are spots we can open them up, there are some tight twisty style roads as well. I can contact a hotel and try to get a group rate but need approximate numbers of attendees. Jim also sent out an email but if you did not get it you are not on his list so reply to me at [email protected]
Perhaps some of you would want to come out the Friday and stay for two nights let me know if this is preferred.
KK

Last edited:
Hey, I can't remember the name of the gentleman that owns the Yamaha shop with the Nsx that hosted the party when we had our last meet.
Does he still have his Nsx and are you in touch with him?
That was a great time, both times where great!
It would be this weekend if we where going again, May long weekend.
My friend with the Corvette club is heading out Friday, remember they meet up this long weekend as well.
Trev

Yes that would be Terry Poirier, great host and super helpful. He's still around :)
Hey, I can't remember the name of the gentleman that owns the Yamaha shop with the Nsx that hosted the party when we had our last meet.
Does he still have his Nsx and are you in touch with him?
That was a great time, both times where great!
It would be this weekend if we where going again, May long weekend.
My friend with the Corvette club is heading out Friday, remember they meet up this long weekend as well.
Trev

If my schedule works out, I may take a half day off and drive out Friday the 18th.
Kevin, I will send you an email with a for sure RSVP.

Last edited:
Where is this at?
How many and who are going?
Is there another thread?
Has everyone in Edmonton and Calgary been contacted?
Where are people staying?
It was the Mantao Resort last two times I threw this together.
Is Terry in?
Trev

Email from May 13, 2014
Hello all Alberta and BC owners!

Interest in a group get together is growing and Kevin Keraiff in Kelowna has
offered to host a Beer and BBQ event at his place on Sat July 19 th.
All Alberta and BC owners are invited to attend.

Bring your own beer, steaks/hamburgers/hot dogs and $10 for incidentals
Kevin has a few good roads in mind for some group drives and will be posting
this invite on Prime as well.
Details to follow.

Could those interested please email me at the above address or Kevin at
[email protected].

Kevin Keraiff
Jim Cross

Summer accommodations in the okanagan is tough. Try coast capri, manteo, best western, super 8, the grand, to name a few. Also some great B and B s around.

i just became an NSX owner last week and heard about a kelowna event. i'm assuming this is it, or is there another show going on out that way too that people are hitting up?

@honzrr I don't think there is another NSX event in Kelowna. I hope you can come :)
i just became an NSX owner last week and heard about a kelowna event. i'm assuming this is it, or is there another show going on out that way too that people are hitting up?

- - - Updated - - -

When I was at Mission Raceway today, there was a black on red in beautiful condition. Would that person be on this forum?

I just put a total of 3000kms on the NSX this past week, with a trip out to Victoria and back.
I would like to attend, but the two are just too close together. It was a great trip, but another 22 hours out to Kelowna and back is a bit much in 4 weeks time.

Good Trip Warren!
Gang, do you have a list of people who should be coming to Kelowna from BC and Alberta as well.
I do wish it was closer.
Thanks
Trev

FYI if any of you guys /girls ever come through kelowna on a random trip look me up anyways my car just sits in the garage collecting dust so any opportunity to take it out is good with me ! I will be posting a list of confirmed attendees for westfest so far. If you are not on the list please email me at email above! Name, and ph number helps. It seems accommodations are hard to find mid summer in kelowna which is why I started planning this awhile back - try obscure hotels even ones in west kelowna, lake country or Vernon which are All fairly close my house. List: Pamela , Jim c, wil, Paul k, Marc, Eric, myself, dale f (maybe) . Did I mention I have driveway parking for six and on street for another 8 at least!!

Good Trip Warren!
Gang, do you have a list of people who should be coming to Kelowna from BC and Alberta as well.
I do wish it was closer.
Thanks
Trev
Yes the car did well. It averaged 33m/g. Dam slow BC speed limits .:mad:

Back