• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Has anyone been in contact with Cody @ Lovefab recently?

I have been trying to get in touch with him for an update on my order (targa rear chassis brace), but he hasn't responded to emails, phone calls, or PMs in over 3 weeks. I also checked his activity on Prime and his last activity was 5/7/14. Looking at the Pikes Peak race schedule and it looks like it's still over a month away...could he be prepping for the race already?

I don't want this to become a Cody-bashing thread, but I would like to be able to contact him to find out what's going on...

Last edited:
hes posting updates daily on facebook

I have been trying to get in touch with him for an update on my order (targa rear chassis brace), but he hasn't responded to emails, phone calls, or PMs in over 3 weeks. I also checked his activity on Prime and his last activity was 5/7/14. Looking at the Pikes Peak race schedule and it looks like it's still over a month away...could he be prepping for the race already?

I don't want this to become a Cody-bashing thread, but I would like to be able to contact him to find out what's going on...

I've been absolutely SLAMMED for the past month, and this is the first chance I've had to login to prime the last month. I replied to your PM, and your bar is being completed today. I hired additional fabrication help, as it's been an outstanding, but stressful year. I was assisting customers in the order that they were received, and this meant keeping my nose to the grindstone.

Of note, I'm not the only one on the LoveFab Facebook account. Also, yes, I have been using Facebook, as it's much easier to access than Prime when I'm in the workshop.

Never mind, I just heard from him this morning and I guess he was really swamped with one of his builds.

My chassis brace should be finished tomorrow and sent out next Tuesday...can't wait!!!

I've been in contact with him. He isn't running PP this year. But, he has been swamped with customer builds right now, so might not have had a chance to get back to you yet.

Back