• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jake's Berlina Black NA2 with 02+ conversion

14098421210_2b79742845_b.jpg

14281713361_be88046ee5_b.jpg

Amazing car and photography. Really inspiring! Would you mind posting these 2 shots in hi-res for wallpaper? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate it!

Thank you for the nice words, it's not too hard to get a nice photo if the car is this good looking!

High resolution files can be found on my flickr page: www.flickr.com/brylek

Hate black cars......pain in the ass to keep my first NSX clean, it was black...........but your ride looks awesome...............

Thanks to everyone for the compliments and most of all thank you to Paul Brylek for his self proclaimed "lucky/amateur" photography that somehow always tends to churn out several wallpaper quality images....Paul- you kick ass. Let's do another cruise with these new wheels!

I'll say it again, I'm super fortunate to own and drive this car!

the pics turned out pimp.. I wonder how many times the pics have been downloaded now, I know I did when you posted them.

whats funny is the pics will turn up in some magazine as stock photos LOL

great looking Blackbird bro

Stunning pics...will also borrow for wallpaper. How did you get that stance? Wheel and tire combo, suspension, etc? To me that is the perfect stance, that I want to achieve with mine.

Thanks

Back