• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Front lights

So I have one light out, see pic. But, apparently there are only two bulbs on each unit. And my turn signal works well on the right hand unit (as seen from the front).

So, what gives? Is that a two way bulb? Or do I have a short or bad conection that means the left hand yellow is always on with the lights on when it shouldn't be?

Sorry, don't have another car handy to compare!

Thx!View attachment 113005

The Driver side light is correct if you are just running your parking lights.

The passenger side is correct if you are using the blinker (and just happened to snap the picture when the light illuminated).

EDIT: actually... the passenger side isn't 100% correct if it's in the blinker mode, because the side marker should turn off when the turn signal comes on and alternate with it.
Sort of like this (sorry couldn't find a NSX specific video)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RJCbv7bQPSo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
I dont get it. Whats your question? I can show you how to remove and replace the bulbs

Bangski, this is my car with just parking lights on. Hapa, no blinkers on.

So the turn signal bulb is on when it shouldn't be then, correct?

Anyone seen this before and know what causes that or how to fix?

Bangski, this is my car with just parking lights on. Hapa, no blinkers on.

So the turn signal bulb is on when it shouldn't be then, correct?

Anyone seen this before and know what causes that or how to fix?

Are any of your bulbs burned out? As in the front blinker bulbs, or any rear blinker bulbs? Check all of them.

What happens when you turn your blinker on to turn right? Does the turn signal light go off?

Yes, blinker works fine turning right. I'm 99% sure all other lights work OK, will check later.

Hey Andre. I got your email. I don't know what it should look like but it sounds like something is out.

I like how the passenger side looks. I wired my '88 Accord to run like that.

Forgot to update the thread, sorry....

So, seems I have something different because my drivers side bulb was out. Matched up now though!

Back