• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Portland Cars and Coffee

Ira

Experienced Member
Jason and I were planning to attend the "Portland Cars and Coffee" this coming Saturday (5/31/14) But I was making this thread to consolidate when people are planning to attend this event each week.

At any rate, obviously it's quite a sight to see more than one NSX at a time. The details of the Portland Cars and Coffee are;

Location: Behind the Starbucks at 15350 SW Sequoia Parkway, right off Carmen Drive (exit 291) at the merge of 217 and I-5.
Time: Saturdays from 8:00am-11:00am
http://portlandhomesforcars.com/cars-and-coffee/

This event is open to anyone interested in cars. Every Saturday, rain or shine, and every weekend of the entire year.

previous_1.jpg

I may be able to join. Breakfast before?

Great abhi! I will not be able to do breakfast. I'm picking up a friend about 8 then heading straight over.

I plan to attend LO C&C tomorrow. Beautiful weather. I am open to meeting for breakfast before at the Biscuits Cafe in LO on Mercantile Dr (Kruse and Boones Ferry). Like last weekend, if anyone wants to stop by my house after C&C to check out my build, I am available for that as well.

I can't wait to see Ira's and Jason's cars next to each other. Ira I look forward to meeting you and seeing your car.

I plan to attend LO C&C tomorrow. Beautiful weather. I am open to meeting for breakfast before at the Biscuits Cafe in LO on Mercantile Dr (Kruse and Boones Ferry). Like last weekend, if anyone wants to stop by my house after C&C to check out my build, I am available for that as well.

I can't wait to see Ira's and Jason's cars next to each other. Ira I look forward to meeting you and seeing your car.

Looking forward to meeting you as well :) That's a great breakfast spot but I can't make it that early tomorrow :(

Last edited:
Great seeing you Ira and Jason. Pretty cool to have 3 good looking NSX's in attendance. Like we talked about, they are a head turner.

Tom

Good to see you Tom! Let's make sure to hit up a few of these get togethers. And I'll stop by and see ya over here someday.

I'm going to head to this Cars and Coffee tomorrow morning :)

Let's try this again;

Jason and I will be going to Cars and Coffee this coming Saturday August 2nd.

I have a friend visiting from San Diego this weekend (Coincidentally he co owns counterspace garage and is has a wealth of suspension knowledge if anyone would like to chat with him concerning a certain set up or need discounted parts) that I'll be bringing along.

Ira

This summer has been so busy for me ... unfortunately will miss the 8/2 C&C, will have a bunch of house guests :)

Sorry Ira, I can't make it either I will be out of town this weekend. I too have had a very busy summer with a lot of travel. My car is on the ground however and I have taken it for a few drives around the block, but I still have a few bugs to sort out before it is ready for a drive. Soon.

No worries guys. That's great news about your car! Looking forward to seeing it in action soon!

Back