• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1993 NSX Black/Black 169K JH4NA1154PT000450 SoCal

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Thanks for the interest everyone...yes, I am willing to make a trade for a reliable car that gets good gas mileage. Feel free to make offers.*

Low-priced, well-maintained, and subtly-upgraded NSX with tons of extra parts included for sale. Approximately $8,000 on interior and maintenance to bring the car back to OEM standard condition.

Reason for the sale is that I rarely drive it since purchase, and I don't have time to ever enjoy it.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or to schedule a time to check it out.

Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T):
1993 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1154PT000450
CURRENT MILEAGE:169,397 mi
COLOR (EXT/INT): black/black
TRANSMISSION: 5-speed manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Los Angeles / Orange County, CA
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected]
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $27,500 OBO

Additional Information

NUMBER OF OWNERS: __
4 or 5__

CLEAN TITLE? _
Yes___

CLEAN CARFAX? _
Yes___

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) _
No___

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) __
No__

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?
I have maintenance performed by my mechanic, but all prior owner maintenance records were lost along the way.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS

Belts/Radiator Hoses/Fluids (Engine/Brakes/Coolant/Tranny/AC)/Master+Slave cylinders -
full maintenance performed when I bought the car about 1000 miles ago - record available for serious buyers ~ $4k spentTires - 75%
Brakes -
front and rear were at 7mm last checked about 1000 miles ago

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)

Basically, I wanted to put the car back to stock with as many OEM parts as possible, ensure windows worked, and upgrade the stereo system.

MODS:
Interior (seats/headliner/A+B pillars/arm rest/door inserts/glove box) was completely reupholstered with leather and suede
New OEM acura parts for dash, rear bulk, doors, and door covers
Lightly used carpets off of a 1997 NSX along with window regulators and some other misc items
Hugo Window and Dali Window Upgrade Kits
ARC single exhaust
Stereo Upgraded (Morel speakers, JL Audio amp, and Kenwood DD head unit) ~$1,500
Autovation pedals
Performance Package Shift Knob
Carbon Fiber Hood and Headlight Covers
Short Antenna

Included (Loose) Parts:
Miscellaneous stereo system with subwoofer (previous owner installed and I replaced)
Brand New 02+ rear valence from Seibon / Pride
Brand New Top Speed shop mat
Rear view camera
(1) Set of interior carpet and some other misc parts
(1) Set of Akebono Brake Pads

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER)
1.jpg2.jpg4.jpg6.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg

Last edited:
Monthly bump! Price lowered...my situation has changed and I will be moving states soon. Either I sell the car here or I drive it to the new state. So let's get this sold.

UPDATED

For sale only, no trades

Price:
$35,000 OBO
ODOMETER:
172,360 mi

[email protected]

Mods:
now comes with a Mishimoto aluminum radiator!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back